My mod is on its way out

Even when i filled it id squeeze the air out the little bottle to try and make it a lot less mess

3 Likes

We all know what you mean. I PMā€™d you rather than saying anything here. I do not like to be considered preachy.

2 Likes

Is it for sale?

2 Likes

No, Iā€™m sorry. It is the iPV V-IT. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s too bad because with 26650 batt, itā€™s a great little mod. Maybe look at a Vaporesso Gen? I have a Luxotic NC that I really like. Hits pretty fast and has built in protections. A pwm mod will put you in heaven, but make friends with Ohmā€™s Law to be safe. Itā€™s good to know regardless. I have a variety of bolt-on and press fit mods and the 510 has never been a problem on any of them, but I do read of people having issues with them. Maybe Iā€™m lucky.

EDIT: I meant 20700 batt

3 Likes

My sigelei spectrum kaos is the first mod I bought and it works like a champ. Damn, this wouldā€™ve been a steal at this price.

3 Likes

Looks like it may still be on sale at that price.

2 Likes

Donā€™t know how youā€™re doing it so forgive meā€¦What I do is take the atty off, turn the mod upside down and give the bottle a squeez and keep it squeezed, then attach the refill bottle, set the mod rightside up and let go. Suction will do the work for you. I know it sounds like a bit more work and a PITA, but I do it without thinking now and I do the same on all my squokers.

4 Likes

Ive tried selling it also with the maze and a extra pack of maze coils 4 in total and the tank which came nobody wanted in total i paid Ā£100 for everything i was trying to sell it all for Ā£50

2 Likes

Is it a mech?

2 Likes

Heck of a sales pitch there!! :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes