My Vaping to Quit Pamphlet

I created this pamphlet and shared it on my social media profiles as a quick PDF to share with someone who wanted to use vaping to quit smoking. I’m probably going to be smacked by social media for this but if it helps a single person quit ask me if I care. This is how I quit smoking and nothing fancy at all. If you like it feel free to borrow it, if you hate it, well no issue either.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IUU4-v31C9mGSzEigCAAHs8MrMOf9WIl/view

13 Likes

That’s your daughter on the pamphlet ???

5 Likes

It’s a stock photo I bought for Vaping Crimson. My daughter…

5 Likes

They are both beautiful…However the pamphlet looks like a 18 year old posing for Instagram , Snapchat lol…i think the vaping industry from top to bottom needs to walk a fine line these days and chamge all marketing , including the naming of Eliquids… I know there will be people that say Who Cares or I dont care etc …but we should , besides the model I wouldnt change a thing Great Job…i hope thos wasnt offensive or anything like that …

6 Likes

Not offensive at all and I do see where you are coming from.

5 Likes

If I ever need pamphlets designed ill definetely give you a call :slight_smile: …It os put together well, btw i personally lile the model :wink: lol…

5 Likes

LOL it took five minutes using canva which is free btw

5 Likes

Great pamphlet @authormichellehughes.

5 Likes

Thanks Session maybe I won’t get sued hahaha

4 Likes

There’s no doubt your daughter is both lovely and happy to model… why not use her on your pamphlet? She looks like a natural. I’d be all-

3 Likes

My biggest concern is while she is 23 she looks much younger. She can’t help it, she’s 4’11 and 95 lbs

2 Likes

She did do a vape expo in TN

3 Likes