My very first vape , what was yours pic please

This is the same one I quit with Ego-t silver & black with the A shaped cone later they made a B cone which I think was a lil wider.

I kept it til I vaped it forward.
@Pugs1970 I like Bebe lil cutie.

4 Likes

she’s a real daddies girl too, if I’m in my little man cave she’s always in there with me, the other night I locked her in there for 3 hours before I realized she was missing, such a bad father :disappointed: …she’s so small though you don’t notice she’s there, I turned the outside lights on, ran out and there she was glaring at me through the window :confounded:

2 Likes

I still have that little iStick in a drawer. The LCD is ruined, though, from that there atomizer flooding and dripping all over it. I also used to run an Orchid V2 off that thing, until a friend gave me a mech.

6 Likes

My very first ecig: the mighty Njoy Npro automatic electronic cigarette!

The kit was $99, purchased at a Pilot truck stop in June 2009 immediately after
listening to a news item on the car radio about cigarette taxes going up again. The cartridge was a joke-- it was tiny, hard to refill and only held about 3 drops.

Next up were Joye 510 cigalikes, which were better but still weak (3.3 volts) in performance. I also went through the cartridge mods with nylon teabag material and aquarium filter foam. And I changed batteries about once per hour…

After that, I bought a Puresmoker Prodigy V1 which was an enormous jump in power, 5 whole volts which produced 21 watts with the 801 atty. I learned to drip at traffic lights during my commute and luckily never hole-punched my lip with the un-tipped atty. (we called that “stove-piping”, kids)

3 Likes

First:

SEcond:

Third:

5 Likes

4 Likes

This Orchid was my 2nd atty. Looks silly on the little stick, lol.

3 Likes

And my third: Darkhorse clone on a Nemesis clone.

2 Likes

lmao thats funny

My first vape was back in 2007-2008 era. Cigalikes cost a lot and i bought two paid over $100 they burnt out dead within month and i went back to analogs. Later i bought ego batteries with the clear disposables… After going thru many of them i eventually went back to analogs again. Then again more ego batteries and shortly after a spinner type wirh a protank II then an aerotank, then analogs again. Then i tried again with vision spinner and a evod2. Managed to upgrade to subohm before giving up and retreating back to cancer sticks again. Kbox nano was first kit i got then lost it then got kbox 200 and an aromamizer from a couple wonderful fellas on here. Currently i am using a ipv3 150w with my aromamizer supreme

4 Likes

It’s like an orange on a toothpick!

2 Likes

I don’t have my original, but it was this circa 2010ish. $129.99 for the kit

4 Likes

I loved the heck outta those square iTaste batteries! First one started falling apart just a bit before the battery quit holding a charge, and the revised version had tons of rivets to make it sturdier. I wonder if it still holds a charge now…

1 Like

I don’t have pics but I first tried with the Volcano Inferno drip tip (or something like that, Hawaiian company Volcano though)…worked for a while more out of novelty.

Then tried again with a Kangertech tank pen sort of deal, couldn’t drill it out enough to get what I wanted.

It wasn’t until I bought a 2nd hand Sigelei 150 tw and an Aspire Clieto tank that I found the satisfaction I was looking for. I just needed enough visual feedback without turning my lungs inside-out.

1 Like

Haha so many e cigs from back in the days lol

I couldnt vape with those old mods, i started last year with a Reuleaux rx200 haha and im so glad i did cus those old e cigs wouldn’t satisfy me, i need more power captain.

Ps cute pix pugs1970

1 Like