My very first video review! please tell me what you think

Nice effing job. You’re gonna be alright. I see @daath told you about the organic cotton. It takes big balls to do what you are doing. With a little more experience you’ll do great. I did notice you unboxed twice tho. That could have saved you a few minutes on your video.

I like the red O-rings.

1 Like

Haha that Lamborghini looks good but everyone’s got it haha. Cheers @NewDrip head over and check out the Clapton tool video :grin::pray:

F***ing well done! I enjoyed your enthusiasm. There are a lot that are over the top and come off as fake and others are boring and pompous as hell. I say “keep it the f*** up!”

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly @Lostmarbles! The more you do reviews or public speaking in general, the more comfortable you’ll become. Perhaps take this tip from my college speech and diction teacher; to set yourself more at ease, just imagine everyone in the audience has a monkey on their head. Truth be told, never worked for me and my teacher was eventually diagnosed with schizophrenia…but who knows, it might work for you! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Sorry, but I find that really funny!

Thanks very much dude!

Thanks jim I’ve got so much to tell do you have I’m in the middle of replying to you on the other thread hahah zamplebox vids to follow very soon

1 Like