N.E.T Creations and Reviews (Naturally Extracted Tobaccos or Teas)

It really does taste good. And the best part is I now know what true Virginia tobacco tastes like in a vape; kinda now disappointed in all the other bottled versions of what is supposed to be Virginia tobacco. :smirk:

3 Likes

Man I bet that pile of tobacco smells awesome! I’d be very tempted to roll up one of those leaves and puff away! :scream:

1 Like

…don’t blame you!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now I know why I quit…bleck!! Cough

2 Likes

Good choice to start off with! The Havana! :heart_eyes:

…BAM!!

3 Likes

I “LOVE” the color…and the taste…OMG!! I found GOD…I’M IN HEAVEN!

3 Likes

Looks great @Stixx! And bet it tastes even better! :blush:

What leaf was that?

I just started the straining process on one of my heat macerated versions of Virginia last night! Looks bold! Here’s hoping I get a lot of mileage out of the end product. :wink:

Waiting breathlessly for the outcome of your Ligero! :+1:

I wonder if using an aeropress would work? That’s what I used for the tea. I ran it through twice and it was pretty quick and clear when it came out. Might cut your filtering time down, anyway. :wink:

3 Likes

And maybe double or triple layer the filters :slight_smile: I love my Aeropress - not as much as my espresso machine, but the Aeropress is a great little cheap device that just produces a phenomenal cup of coffee (given the right beans, roast and grind) :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have an aeropress…just using a real fine coffee strainer from a coffee machine and coffee filters…I’m filtering it about 3 times through coffee filters before getting the finished product…IT’S GOOD!!

2 Likes

I want your espresso machine. And Jim’s. We’ve had this conversation before I think…I’m getting deja vu. LoL. We need a coffee talk thread. I’m terrified my gal pal is going to come back from Maine and ‘remember’ that she loaned me hers while she was away. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s el cheapo, but I had a latte from a coffee chain and was so disappointed. It didn’t come close to comparing to what I can make at home. LoL. Right after buying a new car, I’ll be buying a nicer one.

6 Likes

Errrrr, I dunno…tough choice…car or good coffee maker? It’s a toss up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

One thing I have noticed after vaping NET is…bottled store bought tobacco flavoring tastes incredibly fake and muted!

NET is the way to go for tobacco lovers! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I proceeded just as if the NET extract was any other flavoring; started with 2ml test batches, Max VG then NET at 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%…

I just love these NET threads! Perfect back lighting, Stixx. That stuff looks nuclear.

1 Like

Inorite! :wink: Well done you!

Actually the last flashlight photo you can see that it should probably be freezed/filtered a time or two more - maybe just filtered with a more effective 1 micron filter… I think you’re gonna wreck your coils quite fast! It looks awesome though ;D

2 Likes