N.E.T Creations and Reviews (Naturally Extracted Tobaccos or Teas)

And maybe double or triple layer the filters :slight_smile: I love my Aeropress - not as much as my espresso machine, but the Aeropress is a great little cheap device that just produces a phenomenal cup of coffee (given the right beans, roast and grind) :smile:

2 Likes

I donā€™t have an aeropressā€¦just using a real fine coffee strainer from a coffee machine and coffee filtersā€¦Iā€™m filtering it about 3 times through coffee filters before getting the finished productā€¦ITā€™S GOOD!!

2 Likes

I want your espresso machine. And Jimā€™s. Weā€™ve had this conversation before I thinkā€¦Iā€™m getting deja vu. LoL. We need a coffee talk thread. Iā€™m terrified my gal pal is going to come back from Maine and ā€˜rememberā€™ that she loaned me hers while she was away. :stuck_out_tongue: Itā€™s el cheapo, but I had a latte from a coffee chain and was so disappointed. It didnā€™t come close to comparing to what I can make at home. LoL. Right after buying a new car, Iā€™ll be buying a nicer one.

6 Likes

Errrrr, I dunnoā€¦tough choiceā€¦car or good coffee maker? Itā€™s a toss up! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

One thing I have noticed after vaping NET isā€¦bottled store bought tobacco flavoring tastes incredibly fake and muted!

NET is the way to go for tobacco lovers! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I proceeded just as if the NET extract was any other flavoring; started with 2ml test batches, Max VG then NET at 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%ā€¦

I just love these NET threads! Perfect back lighting, Stixx. That stuff looks nuclear.

1 Like

Inorite! :wink: Well done you!

Actually the last flashlight photo you can see that it should probably be freezed/filtered a time or two more - maybe just filtered with a more effective 1 micron filterā€¦ I think youā€™re gonna wreck your coils quite fast! It looks awesome though ;D

2 Likes

So you NETtersā€¦any chance of ā€˜sharingā€™ your creations in the future? And by sharing, I mean selling to those of us who are too lazy or busy to do it ourselves. :wink:

4 Likes

These are the filters @daath is talking about.

These will catch the super fine particles thatā€™s making your NET cloudy.

Iā€™ve done a total of 5 passes through the 1 micron filters .

4 Likes

@Pro_Vapes Thanksā€¦Iā€™ll look forā€™em!!

2 Likes

Amazon hasā€™em :slight_smile: You can get them almost completely clear - @Pro_Vapesā€™s batch is a great example :smile:

1 Like

I just ordered an buchner flask funnel and I micron filters. Less than 30$. Going to use my hand pump for bleeding brakes.
Iā€™m stoked

3 Likes

Sorry, I mean the liquid could be completely clear :smile:

2 Likes

I was fairly happy with my NET clarity just using brown cone coffee filters. Iā€™m sure the industrial filters will get excellent results in less time of course! :wink: I did strain my NET quite a few times, however. Iā€™m feeling like the coil gunk factor of my NET is on par with the NET which I purchased from naturally extracted tobaccos.com. I can go through about 6 to 8ml of either before I need a cotton change out and coil dry burn. :+1:

You can filter it as many times as you see fit. The true test will be when you run a few ml through a tank or dripper. Youā€™ll know how good your filtering is pretty soon. :smirk:

@daath @Pro_Vapes @Jimk

Is it best to keep the NET in the freezer after process or dark space at room temp? Thanks

2 Likes

I store mine At room temp. I donā€™t Know whatā€™s recommended.

1 Like

Same hereā€¦room temp with other flavors. :+1: