Name generator

Some of my mixes have completely nonsensical names, I admit. But once it’s done, it’s done :smiley:

1 Like

“Guitars and Cadillac’s” came on the radio when I was blending one, seemed to fit.
I’ve named some after the town I was going to when I thought of the recipe, “Laredo”, “Calgary Custard”.

3 Likes

in reading this thread some names come to mind:
i’m not good with Names

and
I suck at naming things. Just ask my kids…
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/192768/I+suck+at+naming+things.+Just+ask+my+kids
HAHAHA

2 Likes

I had a banana/peanut butter cream that I called “Uh-huh-huh” with a silhouette of Elvis on it. Too bad the juice wasn’t worthy of the label.

5 Likes
3 Likes

LOL Love it!

“should have one in there that we can use”…
What a shame, the producers knew more the King…

Holy shit i love that idea! Hah i want to make a ‘Drizt Drip’ now, or ‘Mystra’s Blessing’, or maybe even something in honor of Elminster… Or… maybe something from the Xanth series… ‘Millie the Ghost’, ‘Magicians Talent’… Hmm i better get back to the drawing board and making some recipes for these names now hah thanks for the inspiration!

1 Like

Just a suggestion…
Before officially naming your new Magical creation, please look up the name on ELR to make sure it has not already been used. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pinup’s already doing this… lol
“St. Louis, Missouri based Pinup Vapors’ founder Timothy Stark…”

Incidentally, he’s cosmically over-priced, and seriously overdoes it on the sucralose! But he had me hooked (for a minute) on Rita. Bought two of those at $20ea for 30ml.
Will never have to again!

That’s just (FA) Forest Fruit @ around 2-3% with a TON of sucralose dumped on top. Coil killer indeed.
I use no more than 2 drops sweetener per 30ml. And that still tastes strong after a couple months DIY without retail liquids.

2 Likes

Though I did say most of mine are nonsensical, a few are named after songs, and others may have hidden nostalgic meanings to me. they’ll still seem nonsense to others though :smiley:

3 Likes