Nature's Flavors Reviews

Muth,
I appreciate the heads up and I hope Plunderdrum responds to your tag. Thank you very much for guiding this noob!!

5 Likes

No problem. You’ll find lots of people here very helpful.

4 Likes

@muth, @Rocky02852 , @KC111 Hello! Sorry I’ve been out of touch recently!

I have placed an order with BCF and picked these NF flavors up.

They appear to be identical in viscosity, taste and strength to what I’ve been using for years. They are, almost certainly, the Organic Extract line. Same as diyvaporsupply has. Diyvs also had trouble with consistent names on their bottles. I had to email them to confirm which line they offered. They’re all Organic Extracts.

With BCF, as sure as I am that they are what I think…You can always shoot an email out to them and ask.

You can name them in the
Strawberry (Organic) (NF) format. No need to include “Extract” in there. Click “other” when creating a recipe for the base of the flavor. And, look out for how thin they are, the first drop may drop without squeezing the bottle, because alcohol is much less viscous than the usual PG base.

Hope this helps!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for confirming whether they were organic or not. You must have picked up these flavors some time ago because most of the NF line at BCF is gone.
You mentioned “And, look out for how thin they are, the first drop may drop without squeezing the bottle, because alcohol is much less viscous than the usual PG base.”.
Does this resolve itself by shaking the bottle well before you tilt the dripper?
Again, thanks for letting us all know!

5 Likes

Not really. But, shaking concentrates before dripping is recommended across the board. It just won’t increase viscosity. Just be sure the bottle tip is lined up with the bottle you’re dripping into before you tilt. You’ll get good at this pretty quickly and it’s not a big deal, just thought I’d warn you. Flavorah has some Alcohol based flavors and they do the same thing.

Just checked the date, it was ordered in July last year. Hope they get them back in stock! Btw, the Custard isn’t all that great, but the others on that order are fantastic.

6 Likes

Very helpful tips that I will definitely keep in mind, thank you!
Too bad BCF is dropping the NF line but I can always go to DIYVaporSupply is needed. It is sad that the ELR has minimal notes on NF.
Thanks again!

3 Likes

I’ve been meaning to add what I know, keep putting off. I’ll put that back on my radar!

4 Likes

Your notes will definitely help the community, but if you are busy, then we understand!

5 Likes

Is it confirmed that BCF is dropping the line?

You can always use the NF website if they have the bottle size you want. @Plunderdrum does NF have smaller bottle options now?

3 Likes

It seems likely, especially since the entire NF line is on clearance at BCF. A lot of the NF’s that I had in my account under purchases now say they can’t be re-ordered. Hmmm?

3 Likes

I’d imagine they’d have a public website where one could find all this information and more direct from them :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

2oz is their smallest option. Diyvs is still the best source for our purposes.

https://www.diyvaporsupply.com/natures-flavors/

3 Likes

I just checked the clearance section at BCF. With the exception of Chocolate, Cookie Dough and Graham Cracker…I can say they’re all worth buying! @muth, if you don’t have Kona Cream, you oughta! (I remember you liking coffee mixes, if I’m not mistaken)

3 Likes

Got it! Haven’t mixed it yet. Maybe I should get on it because if I like it I’ll want to buy more on clearance.

Sorry to hear the chocolate isn’t up to snuff. I’ve been dabbling in choco more these days.

4 Likes

Bummer! I did already get the Chocolate, Graham Cracker, Custard, so I didn’t get your message to avoid those flavors in time. :stuck_out_tongue:
I didn’t get the Cookie Dough, whew, and Kona Cream is already out of stock, it looks like.
I also got the Sweet Cinnamon, Ginger, Brown Sugar, Burnt Sugar, Butter, Marshmallow, Malt, Danish Pastry, Zabaglione, Strawberry Shortcake, Butterscotch, Caramel, Pancake, Fruit Punch, Red Apple, Pineapple, Strawberry, Blueberry and Boysenberry from BCF. I do have a few flavors that I got from DIYVaporSupply from last year.

4 Likes

They’re not horrible, just not the best. Use the GC super low, like <0.4 or it can get perfumey.

Our “stash in common” is huge! 103 flavors! I whipped this up based on that. Only tasted a drop so far, but seems like a possible winner.

I’ll get back to you with some of my thoughts on starting %s and how I use the flavors you listed soon.

5 Likes

1% with a basic Cream of your choice should be a good 1st test. It’s pretty forgiving compared to some other Coffees out there.

4 Likes

Thank you @Plunderdrum.

3 Likes