Need a Cookie/biscuit recipe

**So I love Stoned Munchies **

I was wondering what recipes do people have that are very deep biscuit / cookie flavoured with or without custard. I can’t seem to find anything great apart from stoned munchies
lol

5 Likes

Could you describe what you mean by ‘deep biscuit’ and ‘Stoned Munchies’ then we may be able to help. You just got me pondering how far I could push THC in a blend.

4 Likes

Here’s one on ELR Recipes,
Check cookiesStOnEd%20MuNcHiEs%20

5 Likes

Lol nothing to do with THC there is a brill recipe on here called stoned munchies . The exhale is pure cookie/biscuit and custard

2 Likes

The heading of this topic is I love stoned munchies lol

2 Likes

If there is a recipe here that you love - then why do we have this thread? And, if it doesn’t do all you want: why isn’t it included here to give others an idea of what you do want.

An exhale of ‘cookie/biscuit and custard’ can conjure up countless possible taste combinations. I think it’s twice a month that a UK vs. US custard rant comes up regarding all forms of custard.

Details, explanations, linked to objective markers so all can understand the taste you want.

3 Likes

Couple of years old. Still vaping this today.

4 Likes

Well then Maybe try that one I linked, although I haven’t mixed it myself, it is called Stoned Munchies :ok_hand:
I personally don’t care for too heavy Biscuit / Cookie Vapes, but my Pecan Sandies is spot on Keebler cookies,

3 Likes