Need a little help with a mix

My husband is wanting me to try and mix him a White Chocolate Covered Pretzel vape, I have WF Pretzel Dough but I know it is a bit yeasty and is more doughy than a crunchy / hard baked pretzel. What are some of your suggestions on flavors I could possibly add to the Pretzel Dough to get more of a crunchy chip type quality from it?

4 Likes

I’ve not tried either of these but One On One and DIY Flavor Shack both offer a pretzel flavor…with One On One being the slightly more popular of the two.

5 Likes

What about this

2 Likes
6 Likes

I know nothing on wf flavors… but I have made a few different types of pretzels… perhaps if you look at my recipe here it might give you a few ideas… :slight_smile:

6 Likes
5 Likes

Thank you guys for all the advice, I’m gonna check into the OOO Pretzel see what I can find out about it and the FLV Starch Base is one I have been wanting to get but keep putting it off “till next order” I am gonna be sure to put it in my next order. All of the recipes look really awesome, I think I may take a little from each one and give it a go. Thank you all again, greatly appreciate this little community…

5 Likes

Excellent observation. It tastes to me like a pretzel bun or roll rather than an actual pretzel. I can see why it isn’t working out for you as a chocolate covered pretzel recipe. Good luck, and let us know what you concoct!

6 Likes

Cap Cereal 27 is more of a bakery crunch as opposed to a biscuit crunch so might be what you’re looking for.

7 Likes

IDK why I didn’t think about Cereal 27… I mixed a small 15ml bottle of what I ended up coming up with but I will def give it another go with the Cereal 27… Thank you I probably wouldn’t have thought of that since I don’t use it very often anymore.

5 Likes

I believe my point was… when using fried dough… or your “pretzel dough”… to use graham cracker… it will make a better pretzel for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This was what I ended up coming up with last night.
White Pretzel
WF Pretzel Dough- 1.5%
MB Butter My Biscuit- 1.25%
HC Eggroll- 0.5%
Saline- 0.25%
FLV White Chocolate-0.75%
VT White Chocolate-1%
TFA White Chocolate-1%

5 Likes

FLV Graham Cracker is one I still haven’t pulled the trigger on getting. I have no doubt that this is gonna be one of those on going try after try kind of mixes for me so I’m sure I’ll end up ordering the GC and giving it a go. I haven’t had any luck with the Fried Dough but I also haven’t used it very many times to perfect my use of it. I value your input especially with the FLV flavors since I know how extensively you have used them. Your help is always greatly appreciated.

5 Likes

both the doughs love the g cracker, as it helps to form a base the doughs can attach to, to form the edges of the dough… If you use the fried and the sweet dough together, and add in some of the yakima hops [.12%-.2%] you will get your beer yeasty taste pretzels need… It is not in my public recipes, but you are more than welcome to try it out… beer nuts for the salty… and a dash of cream and white chocolate will see you thru… I do like adding a touch of greek yogurt and I do believe there is a thick yogurt coming… :slight_smile:

The twisted friend pretzel I have is a heavy cinnamon one… one of my favs as it is a in your face… one could lower the cinnamon… but I think for that recipe, it’s fine… however with your white chocolate… maybe 1 drop of cinnamon per either 60ml or 120ml will give a slight kick to the recipe too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have used your Greek Yogurt trick in a lot of my bakery recipes and it adds a really nice… depth, I guess is how I’d describe it, to the cakes and dough type recipes I have mixed it in. That was handy dandy advice. :smiley:

5 Likes

Yeps, I love the pop it can give to flat tasting creams, breads and even nuts! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you have FLV beer Nuts and TPA Acetyl Pyrazine they hould get you heading in the right direction …Im assuming your wanting to use The WF since you habe it correct ???

4 Likes

@a_jhasty0830, @Bob_Bitchen is our resident hot dog, condiment, pretzel guy …

4 Likes

Savory vape… I’m just not there yet LOL

6 Likes

LOL, you haven’t seen anything yet !!!

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=&missing=0&recipesonly=0&filter=102620&adaptedfrom=&sort=score&direction=desc

5 Likes