Need help choosing a flavour maker!

I’m with @NChris here @chris111.

2 Likes

Ya’ll he hasn’t responded and his issue is he can not get mail at his house because he works from home… or something like that… no trusted friend or business to accept or hold things for him if he ever makes it from home… I dont know how he is surviving… maybe he lives on a farm?? with zero need to go shopping anywhere??

How’d he even get a hold of vaping??

Im sorry, I only have this first cup of coffee this morning and noticed the guy hasn’t posted in a bit… I hope he is alright… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Based on the list your shop probably doesn’t have lots of flavors of a particular company. This makes your choice very limited and in this case it’s better for you to stay with premixed blends rather than go on a DIY adventure which is very likely to not be satisfied. Btw everyone in Spain has a physical address (needs to have it by law) and posts delivered (not to mention that you ‘work’ from home).

4 Likes

Hi @Chris111 , welcome to the forum!
Read the comments carefully, quite a few of us gave you the right suggestions:

1. In the flavour list you posted, half of them are just One Shots or mixes Manufacturers, not Flavour manufacturer, A one shot is a recipe made so you just add PG/VG/NIC to the liquid and that’s it, finished, can’t tweak it or change it or adapt it to your POD, out of those you won’t taste much unless is specifically made for PODs. Some of them make concentrates mixes like: Strawberry/lime Icy-strawberry or whatever fruit, which I personally don’t consider them as “flavours” but mixes that any of us here can do blindfolded.

This is what comes out of your list from my perspective:
Capella
Flavour Art
Flavour West
TPA - The Perfumers Apprentice ( the confusion is that TPA is the name of the company, with two lines: one that makes Perfume aromas aka TPA, and TFA that makes food grade flavour concentrates) we consider TFA as the flavours we can use! but TPA or TFA are the same.

4 Manufacturers, that’s all! ( I checked them one by one… don’t worry).

It’s a start, from Capella start buying Super Sweet (it’s Sucralose and if you want them SWEET, that will help you) you can use it wherever you want, any commercial liquid is just full of the stuff!! (You’ll see that the more experienced you get the less you’ll use it… but it’s just a thought)

1. READ!! everybody told you, start from the beginners section (as @anon28032772 said!!) here:
    https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/c/e-liquids/beginners

2. Search for the flavour you’re aiming at and browse the Flavour list here, take notes and look at the recipes:
    https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors

3. Mixing for a POD system like the Eleaf Tance is NOT like mixing as we normally intend, the percentages are completely different. (Thanks @delltrapp)
    On the ELR main site, look for recipes with the word POD in it, I made some, @anon84779643 made some, you’ll find a few, but anyway search for that kind of recipes, I guess that’s why you didn’t taste much, here is the link:
    https://e-liquid-recipes.com/list?q=POD

At the end try to find a way to buy online and have things delivered or you’ll be missing most of the good Flavours (like Flavorah, Flavourart, Inawera, Wonder Flavours, Liquid Barn, Molinberry to say a few…) and on your local shop you’ll spend more money.

From your shop you’ve got a start and start from there!

2 Likes

Finally, @Mikser has hit the nail on the head.

4 Likes

^^^
I feel like we’ve got a troll or someone’s looking for reasons why not to buy online, even though several solutions have been suggested.
You’ve gotta buy groceries right? Let them accept a package for you once in a while… shouldn’t be too difficult to organize.

3 Likes