Need help creating a blueberry cheesecake from this flavor list

I had the chance to try this, but I was just to lazy to leave a 5 Star review. It’s an amazing recipe.

11 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad I got a blueberry cheesecake recipe from you too, I swear I’ve seen your username everywhere, all the information you’re putting out there about flavors has been a huge help. It will be an honor to mix this one up!

As a Golden Grahams fan, I’m also planning to mix your Golden Grahams recipe and see what kind of magic you’re capable of, I basically ordered new flavors because of this recipe. This will definitely be the first thing I mix when I receive the flavors.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing it, unfortunately of all the flavors required I only have FW Blueberry, not sure how well I can adapt this with the flavors I have but I’ll definitely keep it bookmarked in case I never get the tasty blueberry cheesecake flavor I’m looking for from the flavors I ordered.

9 Likes

Well you’re very kind, and thank you. I can’t vouch vouch for that recipe, just tossed together your listed flavors. I don’t think I’ve ever paired FW BB and TPA BB Extra to be honest !!!

If you were to ask me what I WOULD have as a must have, I might say, Medicine Flower BB, and LA Cheesecake, maybe even a smidge of FA Bilberry, just to spike the BB’s. I figured pairing the TPA DX BC along with a dash of FA FC, you could soften it up, and add some creaminess, to make up for the missing creamy Cheesecake.

@Qrank thank you again, you’re very kind. Please make SURE to let it steep to take the edge off of the CAP C27, which is punchy, fresh mixed.

8 Likes

@SteveTC, holy moly, Cornbread, Croissant, and Crumble, ALL in the SAME recipe !!!

I think I’ll try that.

7 Likes

@Qrank JUST because you mentioned …

BLUEBERRY

… and surely you don’t have this one ^^^^^^. If you love BB’s, that is the one to get.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Welcome @Qrank, great place to get some super ideas and advice…

I would add either CAP or FA New York Cheesecake to that, but that’s a personal preference…

9 Likes

Hehe, I agree @Ianc13, I mean HOW can you really GET that slightly punchy cheesecake without some CAP NYC ??

Now I almost want to go pair up some of exactly that, CAP NYC, LA CC, and TPA CGCC, just to see.

6 Likes

This turned out pretty good

9 Likes

They work well together, I have tested that combo before. :smiley:

I like adding a touch of FW Cheesecake for the added cheesiness, but some people just get smelly socks from it. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

YES, yes, yes @fidalgo_vapes 1:1 CAP NYC:LA CC !!!

6 Likes

Now I’ve got to get cream fresh and try this one

BBery Cheesecake for Qrank

5 Likes

That sure sounds like a good blueberry. Damn I should have posted here before ordering… :sweat_smile:

I found Viserion by ID10-T on ATF and noticed it had incredibly great comments and alot of people seemed to love it. To make up the blueberry flavor, it used FW Blueberry, TFA Blueberry Extra, TFA Dragon Fruit and a very tiny bit of FE Lemon (which he said could be subbed with other lemon, I thought about subbing it with FA Meringue to try the recipe because that’s the only flavor I’m missing in the recipe and I think that’s the closest thing I have to lemon). So I thought I’d be good with these 3 flavors or maybe just the 2 BB’s, and someone also commented they preferred it without the WS-23 so I figured this could also work well with a cheesecake type of situation.

Buuuuut… I also have a few other flavors that I didn’t list in my post because I thought they were irrelevant, but I have come to understand that certain flavors used at a low % can be used to enhance others without affecting the overall taste so feel free to check in there and if you see something that could blend well into the blueberries or the cheesecake to make any of them tastier please let me know!

Here is my full list of flavors...

Banana Cream (DX) (TPA)
Bavarian Cream (DX) (TPA)
Blueberry (FW)
Blueberry Extra (TPA)
Cactus (Kaktus) (Inawera)
Cereal 27 (Cap)
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
Cooling Agent (WS-23) (30%)
Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)
Dragonfruit (TPA)
Forest Fruit (Forest Mix) (FA)
Fuji Apple (FA)
Grape Candy (TPA)
Grape Juice (TPA)
Greek Yogurt (TPA)
Guanabana (Flavorah)
Kiwi (FA)
Marshmallow (FA)
Meringue (FA)
Peach (Pesca) (FA)
Peach, White (Pesca Bianca) (FA)
Pear (FA)
Strawberry (TPA)
Strawberry, Ripe (TPA)
Sweet Cream (Cap)
Sweet Guava (Cap)
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)
Waffle Cone (FW)

8 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

6 Likes

Thank you! I am really impressed by how active this forum is, I think I really landed at the right place to get advices on recipes, only thing I fear is me wanting to order a shit-ton of other flavors😂

10 Likes

It is inevitable mate. We all seem to end up doing just that! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

For the blueberry flavors with a hint of lemon, that’s an old school trick to push the blueberries. FA Merringue will not help there….

10 Likes

Like @Ianc13 said the lemin is there to help the BB…There are 3 flaves that help round out or help make BB pop and they are Lemon , Lime and Banana. In your case the banana cream may help

8 Likes

Bilberry … {O_o}

5 Likes