Need help to choose MTL tank

Hello!

I’m trying to choose between Bishop MTL, Pioneer 1.5 MTL, berzerker v3, and Kayfun X clone, which has best flavor and which would you recommend? I don’t vape tobacoo flavors, mainly fruits and pastery

4 Likes

It’s going to be your tongue, I guess… I’d suggest buying yourself a couple, vaping is going to be coming to a halt in a bit so grab 2-3 of them to try out… Gonna need extras.

4 Likes

What do you mean to a halt? Why? Sadly, my budget is kinda tight right now, which of them would you pick?

3 Likes

Bishop is real good silent easy to build
The Kayfun x has the same deck as 2019 and that has good flavour and I’ve heard the x is the same but a bit of a pain to build but do able
Pioneer is good as all rounder but Flav is not quite as good still there a bit muted compared to the others bskr only got the older one so not sure

3 Likes

I dont vape tobacco, mostly fruit and pastery, does bishopit handle those well? How would kayfun x be vs bishop flavor wise

3 Likes

Bishop if your new to rebuilding your own easy
Kay fun x if you know ya rtas
Bishop is bottom fill kayfun x is top fill but doesn’t bother me how I fill it the flavour is good on both
Kayfun is larger than the bishop ,I vape tabacco fruits and pastry’s it’s all down to looks

4 Likes

Bishop 2ml cap

3 Likes

Looks beautiful! I have experience with DL rtas but not MTL RTAs. Which would be a better investment longterm?

3 Likes

Kayfun play with it and you’ll be more than happy

3 Likes

Would it give better flavor than bishop?

3 Likes

Their very similar the bishop is very smooth very quite it draws its air though two pins straight on the coil the kf comes from bottom only one hole

3 Likes

In the interest of science I’ve re wicked the bishop and my kf 2019 same wire same ohm same juice with a net tabac juice very complex flavour and then I stuck 1 drop of blood orange in a10ml the answer to your question they are the same I can taste all the notes and the orange,did I waste my time hell no I’ve got two really nice vapes cheers

5 Likes

Berserker V3 for my money. Budget friendly, good flavour, easy to build, easy to fill and has extension for more juice.

I also mainly vape pastry and dessert type mixes and it works for me.

6 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! Interesting observation!

4 Likes