Need help to choose MTL tank

Hello!

I’m trying to choose between Bishop MTL, Pioneer 1.5 MTL, berzerker v3, and Kayfun X clone, which has best flavor and which would you recommend? I don’t vape tobacoo flavors, mainly fruits and pastery

5 Likes

It’s going to be your tongue, I guess… I’d suggest buying yourself a couple, vaping is going to be coming to a halt in a bit so grab 2-3 of them to try out… Gonna need extras.

4 Likes

What do you mean to a halt? Why? Sadly, my budget is kinda tight right now, which of them would you pick?

3 Likes

Bishop is real good silent easy to build
The Kayfun x has the same deck as 2019 and that has good flavour and I’ve heard the x is the same but a bit of a pain to build but do able
Pioneer is good as all rounder but Flav is not quite as good still there a bit muted compared to the others bskr only got the older one so not sure

4 Likes

I dont vape tobacco, mostly fruit and pastery, does bishopit handle those well? How would kayfun x be vs bishop flavor wise

3 Likes

Bishop if your new to rebuilding your own easy
Kay fun x if you know ya rtas
Bishop is bottom fill kayfun x is top fill but doesn’t bother me how I fill it the flavour is good on both
Kayfun is larger than the bishop ,I vape tabacco fruits and pastry’s it’s all down to looks

5 Likes

Bishop 2ml cap

5 Likes

Looks beautiful! I have experience with DL rtas but not MTL RTAs. Which would be a better investment longterm?

3 Likes

Kayfun play with it and you’ll be more than happy

4 Likes

Would it give better flavor than bishop?

4 Likes

Their very similar the bishop is very smooth very quite it draws its air though two pins straight on the coil the kf comes from bottom only one hole

4 Likes

In the interest of science I’ve re wicked the bishop and my kf 2019 same wire same ohm same juice with a net tabac juice very complex flavour and then I stuck 1 drop of blood orange in a10ml the answer to your question they are the same I can taste all the notes and the orange,did I waste my time hell no I’ve got two really nice vapes cheers

6 Likes

Berserker V3 for my money. Budget friendly, good flavour, easy to build, easy to fill and has extension for more juice.

I also mainly vape pastry and dessert type mixes and it works for me.

7 Likes

Thanks for letting me know! Interesting observation!

4 Likes

I have the Kayfun Lite 2019 and have found that custards taste great in it which can’t be said for many MTL RTA’s so I would think that most flavour profiles would be good in it too. It’s easy to build on but it’s bottom filling so not for everyone. There are conversion kits available for it that allow for top filling but I don’t know how well they work. That newer X version sounds good though.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response. I ended up going with Bishop MTL RTA

4 Likes