Need help to make Strawberry cream

Hai…saya are new here … I really like the flavor of strawberries and cream. I want to DIY the flavors. Now flavors that I have is just this flavor. Cheesecake / tpa, graham cracker clear / tpa, sweet cream / tpa, DX Bavarian Crream / tpa, Sweet cream / tpa, vanilla bean gelato / tpa, vanilla custard v2 / cap, sweet strawberry / cap. What can I do with all this? What should I use and should not be used. I tried the flavors unicorn milk yield or similar clone her. But there are some flavors that I can not be. Just this alone. Nobody can please give and show me what was best for me to do. Thank you. Apologize for my bad English

3 Likes

@JoJo @Alisa im sure one of these ladies will put you on thr right track. :+1:

3 Likes

Strawberry & Cream

4% Bavarian Cream
2% Vanilla Custard
8% Sweet Strawberry

Strawberry & Cream V2

4% Bavarian Cream
1% Cheesecake
2% Vanilla Custard
9% Sweet Strawberry

Please keep in mind these are untested recipes. Adjustment of percentages may be necessary to suit your taste. Creams require at least a week steep also…

10 Likes

Hi Epin and welcome to our craziness! :smile:

One thing I like to do when I have a new flavor is to look up a list of recipes that have that flavor and
then browse to see what kind of things people are making with it.

But, if you want a Strawberry milk type vape using only the flavors you listed, here’s a suggestion:

Creamy Strawberries : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/311583/Creamy+Strawberries

2% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
3% DX Bavarian Cream (TPA)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
8% Sweet Strawberry (CAP)
1% Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA)
3% Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP)

Flavor total: 19%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2tCE

6 Likes

I’m also interested in a nice strawberry cream or strawberry milk recipe. Just about all the recipes I’ve found have custard flavors in them. Custard flavors seem to upset my stomach a bit so I’d like to try a recipe without the custards. Does anyone have suggestions for custard substitutions in the recipes above?

Thanks for any advice!
Joe

2 Likes

Strawberry Milk 100ml

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 3
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 5
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 10
Sweet Cream (TPA) 3
Vanilla Custard v2 (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 23%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. I love strawberry with anything vaping and in life :smile: I actually really like all the flavors you have. It depends on how strong you like your flavors to be. If you really want a bold strawberry Capella’s sweet strawberry can go up to 5-6% very well. I tend to use it in the 2-4% range that is up to you. Also, the sweet cream TPA is a buttermilk cream it is so good. I like to use it with some of the Bavarian cream which is a nice custard like yolk like cream so these two together in essence can be a start to making your own custard. Since you already have custard you don’t have to bother with that but good to know later on.

The vanilla bean gelato is a great flavor that requires steeping before it comes into it’s full well rounded flavor which is a bout 3 weeks.

Just by going on your flavors and not really know if you like higher or lower %s I would start out something like this…defiantly change it to your liking since you’ll be vaping it.

Sweet SB 4%
Graham cracker 1.25%
Sweet cream 2%
Dx Bavarian cream 2%
Vanilla custard V2 1% ( requires at least a 3 week steep as well )
10.25% overall this one once made would have to steep about 3 weeks ( sit and cure ) b4 being ready to vape.

Just thought it up with the flavors you have there. Good Luck ! If you have more questions come on back and ask away !

4 Likes

Have you tried the V2 custards as well?..

If any custard even the v2 bother you then id say try @Amy2 suggestion to blend your own custard type flavor

Probably a number of ingredients can get you a desired cream blend w.o using custard… Number of milks and creams available can be used in combination with richer flavors like cakes, or a drop of dulce

1 Like

I promise your English is wonderful compared to me trying whatever language you speak. I admire and appreciate all the world’s people who try as hard as they do to communicate in English. So thank you.

There have been some very good suggestions here. I would also ask if you’ve added the flavors you own to your stash. If not from the calculator page click USER then MY FLAVOR STASH. There you will see where to add your flavors. Be patient with this as the proper entries will populate as you type. Just select the proper one from the drop down menu when it appears.

Once you have your flavors entered, click on USER again, then SEARCH BY FLAVOR STASH. There you can place checks in the boxes beside the flavors you want to make a mix from. Once you have selected (for example Sweet Strawberry and Bavarian Cream) then below all the public recipes that contain those flavors will show. You can then click on the RATINGS column header and they will arrange from highest to lowest. I do this a lot looking for inspiration or just a recipe to make.

Good luck.

2 Likes

SthrnMixer,

Thanks, I already have this recipe in my favorites and hope to mix some up soon. Based on the suggestions from @Amy2 I think I’ll try this without Vanilla Custard and bump the Bavarian and Sweet Creams up 1% each or maybe substitute Vanilla Bean Gelato.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Joe

2 Likes

I am not familiar with the strawberry that you have. But i just want to share a favorite of mine that I vape often. 10% Strawberry (TPA) 3% sweet cream (TPA) 2% toasted marshmallow (TPA). This is a very simple recipe that I can go for days on. Steep time is about two weeks to really taste it. I am new here. But I hang out with one of the members nearly every day!

2 Likes

Hello to you @MrShamrock Welcome.

Sometimes the best recipes are the simplest. I look forward to stealing from you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Me too it sounds right up my alley.

@Joe_Nardy the creams can come up as well as the sb but the gelato is a steeper for sure. just fyi it won’t taste like much early on until it finishes and then it’s awesome ! I’d lke to hear what y’all come up w/ !

2 Likes

Absolutely! I have a few good ones. But I am an absolute strawberry addict. I will be sure to share some of my hits! Thanks.

3 Likes

When I think Strawberries and Cream I think a light to heavy cream. Not a custard. I haven’t tried this recipe yet. But I will mix it up today and let you know.

Berries ‘n’ Cream : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/403522/Berries+%27n%27+Cream

3% Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1.5% Shisha Vanilla (INAWERA)
4.5% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
3% Strawberry (TPA)
2.5% Vienna Cream (FA)

Flavor total: 14.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3bnq

3 Likes

This sounds very good. I have marshmallow, not toasted marshmallow but I’ll give it a try next time I do some mixing.

Thanks,
Joe

4 Likes

This looks very tasty as well. The light to heavy cream is exactly what I’m shooting for rather than a custard flavor. I’m not familiar with the Shisha Vanilla. I have FW French Vanilla, TPA French Vanilla Deluxe, TPA Vanilla Bean Gelato, CAP and TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, TPA Vanilla Cupcake, and TPA Vanilla Swirl. Which (if any) of these do you think would be a good replacement for Shisha Vanilla?

Once again and as always, thanks very much for the help!

Joe

3 Likes

Now on to a strawberry flavor discussion. I have in my stash TPA Strawberry, TPA Strawberry Ripe, FW Strawberry, and CAP Sweet Strawberry. I know a lot of this is personal preference but what do you experts think would be the best single or mix of these for a strawberry cream juice? I love strawberry and have a sweet palate if that’s any help.

Thanks,
Joe

1 Like

Joe everyone has their preference, but one thing many agree on is the mix of TPA Strawberry Ripe and CAP Sweet Strawberry. Many say it makes for a more “realistic” strawberry. The percentages of these used in a mix is a matter of preference really. Where I would lean toward 5% SR and 3%SS, others will have their own preferred amounts to use. As for how much you start out with, maybe wait on more people to comment, or take a stab at a mix of your own. Try looking at some posted recipes along with the flavors themselves and you’ll get an idea of how others use them.Right now there are 291 recipes posted that contain SR and SS. The top rated one is Ken’s Strawnana Custard and his percentages are 4% SR and 3% SS.

Good luck.

4 Likes

I concur with what @SthrnMixer said. I typically do 4/3 Strawberry Ripe (TPA) / Sweet Strawberry (Cap). Sometimes I use Flavorah’s Strawberry. It is more of a strawberry syrup flavor than a real strawberry.

2 Likes