Need help with a mix

Ok I’m having a dumb moment.

Iv got some liquid barn blue raspberry I want to mix but it’s in 15% pg and 85% vg and can I bugger think how to do a mix with it to come out at a 70/30 mix.

5 Likes

I don’t understand what you are asking.

You say “Iv got some liquid barn blue raspberry I want to mix”, which ordinarily means: it’s just the raw flavor in a bottle.

But then you say:

Which means you’ve already mixed the flavor into VG.

Could you clarify please?

9 Likes

No the concentrate is in 85% vg and 15% pg not 100% pg as normal.
I want to mix it to have a finished ratio of 70/30 vg/pg

5 Likes

It is labeled as vg dominant; personally I’d just consider it a vg flavor and set calculator to 65-68vg instead of 70vg.

10 Likes

Yes it says it’s 85%vg and 15% pg, I was thinking of doing that Letitia but wasn’t sure I was on the right track with my thinking, thanks :+1:

9 Likes

Honestly it won’t make much difference to the juice if you leave the calculator at your regular levels. I know I wouldn’t bother changing my settings for the mix. Yes I’m a lazy mixer.lol

8 Likes

Well we learn someth8ng new every day …I had no clue this flavor was both Vg and PG

8 Likes

He I was expecting the concentrate to be all vg then the calculations would be simple lol.

7 Likes

Ive always used it as a VG flavor

9 Likes

Kudo’s to Liquid Barn for providing adequate information about their concentrate mixture, wish more providers would follow suit.

3 Likes

Are you saying you have a premixed eliquid or a flavor concentrate?

If it’s a concentrate, just use it as you would any other and dont worry about the percentage. You won’t be using enough, overall, to really effect the end result. At most you’ll end up with something like 74/26 or something like that.

It won’t be a noticable difference unless your device is particularly finicky. In which case, for say 100 ml bottle, you would add 5% or so more PG and subtract 5% or so VG from what’s listed on your calculator values. For 100 ml that would 5 ml either way for each one.

If it’s a pre mixed eliquid, depending on the size of the bottle, add a little PG. If, again, it’s 100 ml, make sure you have room in the bottle and add 5 ml of pg to the bottle.

5 Likes