Need help with FA Tobbacos

Hello my dear frinds, how are you?
Hope every thing is going well…
I have received an order of some flavours from FA and i want to know how to use envolve them in tobbaco recipes…
Burley FA
Tuscan reserve ULT FA
Cuban supreme FA
7 leaves ULT FA
I have already:
Oak wood FA
RY4 DOUBLE TFA
Western TFA
besides some tfa creams…
I did read about them all in the flavour notes, but i find a big variance in either the used % or the notes about the flavour itself… So i decided to ask the professionals😁.
I am doing a single flavour test but it needs alot of steeb forbthe tobbacos to settle, thats what i have reading for all FA tobbacos.

Thanks for your usual help and support.

H. M.

2 Likes

FA from where

3 Likes

You need to single flavour test start low like 0.5% then 1% to get the real flavour taste the flavour and what you get from the favour and then you can see how strong each flavour is

4 Likes

Also can you make your flavour stash public

4 Likes

Cuban supreme FA goes well with a dark cherry

4 Likes

I did a 1% of the new arrivals and waiting now for a month to check (i see all recommend a month for Cuban supreme, burley, Tuscan reserve and 7 leaves to be perfect, i did taste them when prepared the single bottles and they looks the same more or less with high floral notes.

4 Likes

How is this?

4 Likes

Yeah looks good I’d try them after 7 day then 14 days but that’s me i hate waiting

5 Likes

I hate waiting too, i am so hyperactive mostly…
I did make my stash puplic and the link is here:

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/209155

3 Likes

Looks good I’d buy some caramels they go real good with ry4

3 Likes

They works good, i vaped some caramel ry4 myself and its good vape but not my type, I am looking for such a heavy toppaco kick as much as i can get from tha flavours i have.

3 Likes

I’m not really into tobacco but it shouldn’t be long before the community here we’ll help you out good luck my friend

3 Likes

Thanks brother, approachable it.
i am going into tobbacos as it will help me convince my friends to stop smoking entirely and return into vaping as they all loved some of the commercial premiums when tested them with me but its so expensive for every one, must stop them all from smoking with all means i have. :thinking:
For me, i like ALL flavours but every flavour has its time for me😁

3 Likes

I’m no good with tobaccos but a month waiting for test steeps sounds a bit extreme. You can try a little toot after each week and see how it develops.
Your flavor stash looks pretty good, but you’d need to change your AP to this one to be perfect. You’ve entered an incorrect one.

3 Likes

Thanks for kind reply @anon28032772, appreciate it.
I do test my mixes (second day of mix then every week if i will steep it for more than a week). But as i read most of notes on these flavours (FA Tobbacos) to be reching its peaks after amonth… I think ambient temperature is highly effective in steeping process as it is in chemical reactions mostly.
I also change my AP in the stash, thanks for correction :hugs:

4 Likes

This recipe works for me, more or less

Could probably change the fruit to something else

3 Likes

No professional here, but I like your plan. A month steep should give you a good idea as to how you perceive the taste of that particular tobacco. I and a few others members rate tobac’s number one in the favors category so it may pay dividends to do your homework with this flavor.

5 Likes

It works for me so far, hope it continues that way😁

4 Likes

Not a professional either, @Hixer_Mixer , but from my experience, fa tobacco is good from 1% to 2% (in a mix) to 3% to 4% (solo), except for cam blend (tried at 0.5% still gives me intense incense flavor) and soho (some would tell you to use this as you use ry4 double, 4-8%). Some would actually use soho and ry4 double up to 12%, even 15%.
Oakwood I would suggest you start at 0.5% to 1%.
western tfa from 3-5%. Sometimes I would use western 2% in a mix.
But these are just my taste buds, yours might be different.

4 Likes

Thanks for the informations @delltrapp, appreciate it very much.
About the mixing percentages for me, its about the same you are using (for the stuff i have and tested like Ry4 double tfa 4:6 % and might add more next time , Cuban supreme FA 0.5:1.5% and will also going up alittle too, Oak Wood FA 0.5:1.5%, westen from 0.5 to add a hint to 2.5 to give a thought hit pleasure for me so far, start mixing with Tuscan reserve FA at 2%, have also 7 leaves FA and Burley FA and didn’t approach to them yet… But i got that Burley isnt a base, its more like a scent I intended to use it at 0.5 to 1% to check the scent and check it single.
It just takes a lot of time​:pensive::sweat:

2 Likes