Need help with flavor%

Ok so I’m competent with most of the stuff but I just got new flavors concentrates and need some help. I can’t find how much percent I should use with some flavors I have the ones I need help with are

Capella- Pink Lemonade
The Flavor Apprentice- Strawberry Lemonade
The Flavor Wizard- Strawberry Lemonade

Basically I’m looking for a close match to a delicious strawberry lemonade I had once from Mt.Baker vapor but they stopped selling it unfortunately. So any help would be great either the recommended above mixing percentages of each one (not looking to mix them) or and really good recipe for a great tasting strawberry lemonade with as much details as possible. Thank you in advance.

8 Likes

Welcome to ELR!

On the flavor list in the resource section I saw for CAP pink lemonade a 7.8% average, The TFA Strawberry Lemonade shows 8% and the Flavor Wizard a 12.7% as average. All values are for the use as single flavor.
I would recommend to start at about 2/3 of these values, depending on what vape gear you’re using.
You can always add more flavor if it’s not intense enough.

7 Likes

Forget those flavors and grab these its a tasty Pink Lemonade if i may say so myself

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

6 Likes

Thank you so much I’ll try that

6 Likes

I keep seeing people mention the “resource section” And it’s making me feel really dumb. Where can I find that?

6 Likes

on the top of the recipe page, next to create recipe

6 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you so much. I was able to find it.

3 Likes

You might also try Single Flavor Testing.

6 Likes

ConfusedPanda, welcome to the community. You’ve gotten some good advice already, so I don’t have anything to add, except…as a newbie, I’ve found the folks here to be helpful, friendly and welcoming. The folks here are making my DIY journey a lot of fun. Wishing you the best on your own journey.

4 Likes

Absolutely. I didn’t expect to get the help so fast, but they have answered my questions and then some. I’m thankful for everyone’s help.

6 Likes