Need help with mixing

Hey if I add more strawberry to it will it help cut down the harshNess of the banAna?

1 Like

It’s not 100% sure sometimes too much SB can be harsh too but what vendor of SB are you using ? You can always heat the batch a lil while then shake it very very well and then leave the cap off til it cools. But give it at least 2 weeks and now that you’ll have a huge amount you may want to break it up into 30 mls bottles and then add the nicotine when it’s finished steeping.

TFacebook ripe strawberry

1 Like

Tfa* strawberry

Lol you mean TFA ripe SB ? If so you’ll want to heat this one for like 15 minutes in warm water under 100F not boiling then shake it well and leave the cap off til it cools. SB ripe is a lil harsh up high but I feel it will calm w/ steeping.

*** For Future Mixing *** try SB ripe TFA around 4% and then add in a sweeter SB like Capella’s sweet SB around 4% this makes a nice sweet realistic berry…if you want less sweet lower the sweet increase the ripe…hope this helps ****

Ok thanks I think I might try to add a cream to it to try n help smooth it out some for now till I tey it again

1 Like

Yeah I would too but becareful and not add too much around 1-2% tops creams steep stronger and it’ll take a lot longer to steep that much at least a good month would be best but prob vapable at 3 weeks.

Yep, use it as a base. Try it [as a base] with some other flavors also…in small batches.
Keep notes, you may stumble onto something good.

2 Likes

Yeah I found out the hard way early on to try different things in small batches, lol. If I get something too strong I usually put 5 mils of the strong batch in a ten mil bottle, add 5 mils of unflavored and maybe a drop or two of an accent.

2 Likes

The creams I have are pretty good right after mixing I have 4 other flavors that I can vape right after mixing they are really good but obviously even better after a week steeping

I suggest waiting some time before you add flavors, as long as you know what you have mixed you can make some strategic adjustments after you know steeping doesn’t help the liquid. If you do need to make an adjustment…

1 Like

I would highly recommend Lorann Banana Cream as a nana flavour. Use at 2% or so in mixes, and it imparts a beautiful banana custard style flavour.

1 Like

Yeah I was going to wait some time and let it steep and see what happens with that

1 Like