dang, and i’m still here using the original aromamizer lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Vape mail ban

3 Likes

Made my morning @JiM210.

3 Likes

Mega dittos …

4 Likes

When you find your favorite tank but it doesn’t hold enough liquid.
InkedAtty.com sells expansion kits for tons of tanks. I have them on all mine (10 give or take) Excellent customer service and fast shipping from Nevada to Ohio. Good luck!

4 Likes

A really good single coil RTA is the Wotofo Serpent Elevate. 24mm, has top airflow, so no leaks, super easy to build and wick, yet gives great flavor. They have been discontinued for a while now, so they are becoming more difficult to find, but there are still some around.

7 Likes

I cannot speak too highly of the original single coil Geekvape Zeus! No leaks good flavor postless deck top fill top air flow

6 Likes

I just got the oxva arbiter, it has top air flow so leaking isn’t an issue, had 6ml bubble gla, build deck is wide and I haven’t had and flooding issues. My only complaint is that because the air flow is at the top there isn’t very much to grab at the bottom when I’m changing mods.
Mike vape does a great review on youtube

5 Likes

Try the Aegis legend 200W, I have used these for years and they last, there all I use now, you can find them on sale for around $50, best money I’ve spent, 100% recommend the Aegis legend, made by Geek Vape.

6 Likes

Some people complained about the liquid seeped into the screen. How was yours?

3 Likes

I’d say steamcrave v3 … although it is my 1st and only rdta.
Before that though my last build deck was a smok tfv4

What I can say is that I’m extremely happy with it and i can really vouch for it , good capacity , flavour and 3 decks with the advanced (I use postless dual normally but trying single today for the 1st time) both very good and even I can build on it x

5 Likes

Recently im using druga rta for my daily rotation replacing KF lite when get bored with mtl… It’s tiny tank pairing with swag 2 for daily use when im work

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone for all of the suggestions/info. I am purchasing the Steamcrave v2. I only have experience building on a velocity deck and this RTA comes with a postless deck. Can I put a single coil on it? Is it difficult to build/wick on a postless deck? Thanks!

4 Likes

Is it the Aromamizer Plus V2, Supreme, Glaze, Titan…

I assume you mean the PlusV2. If so great choice. I’ve never tried putting a single coil on the dual coil postless deck but I think you should be able to fit one leg on the positive for one side (where one of dual coils +leg would go), and put the other leg on the negative of the other side (where a second coils negative leg would normally go. ). Make coil 5mm ID so you have enough cotton to fill the wick wells. And a single will put the coil farther away from the air inlets so you might not get as good a flavor as you would with dual coils.

There are two versions of single coil decks you can get for the A+. Tho old single That places the coil in the center such as described above, and a new design single that puts the coil to one side close to the air channel. It also has bulk on the other side to reduce the chamber size. As a bonus, the other side air is tunneled through the bulk and into the other side/bottom of the coil so the air in is surrounding the coil. Pretty cool but I’ve yet to build it.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call it difficult. I think velocity decks are easier because the legs go through the posts so you can leave them a bit long untill you position the coil in or out to where you want to, and then clip the excess leg wire poking out the back of the posts. On the postless you have to cut the leg lengths first and if you go to short there is not much you can do. You can ditch the coil and start over, or you can mount it and then slide the coiling bit through and see if you can pull it up enough to save the coil. A coil leg length jig helps a bunch. Once you get a coil positioned to vape the best you can measure that coil and record the leg length so next time you get it right the first time.
Wicking on a postless deck is the same as wicking on a velocity style deck.
For the SC A+'s you don’t need to thin the tails a lot just make sure you un-bunch the tail ends you just cut to length. Spread the cotton fibers apart evenly and gently. Cut the new fluff extending past the original cut. Do it without cutting into the bulk of the tail end again or you end up bunching up the fibers again. I then use curved tweezers to bend the tail end down and gently lay it into the juice well and slide any fiber strands that didn’t make it in. I use a pick but a screw driver or tip of scissors works too. Keep sliding fibers down the edge of the well till there is none hanging outside. Don’t compact the tail down into the well, you only want the cut end to just touch the bottom. Don’t push or pull any through the juice slots in the bottom of the well. As long as cotton covers the well area from side-to-side and back-to-front there will be no escape route for the juice, so it won’t leak.

5 Likes