Need some recipe suggestions

So i just finished vaping a beard 32 clone found on here, been making it for a few years. I am looking for something similar and need suggestions. I love cinnamon and bakery vapes [Hate the cotton needing to be changed every 2 days] Any way my flavor list is extensive. If i knew how to post my flavor list i would add it here, so help with that would also be appreciated.

7 Likes

@Psyc Flavor Stash

7 Likes

Never had the Beard 32… but have a couple cinnamon bakeries.
This one was recently featured on DIY or DIE, NOTED DX Ep10:

10 Likes

You were posting at same time @fidalgo_vapes, I shohave checked the OP stash… I just saw the “extensive” part…

7 Likes

Based on your stash you can start with Joy FA IF you are one that likes the flavor . Some people get a funnel cake , some get a yeasty beer note (me) lol…So depending on what you get you can try your

Churro - i havent tried this one
Joy

This may create a nice base

You also imo can never go wrong with Cap CDS or FLV Cinnamon Crunch

Maybe add a buttery vibe either your TPA Butter or a VC

Top it off with a butter cream or even TPA VIC

I looked up the Beard liquid but have never had it .

Lots of luck to you

9 Likes

Working off others stash for somethi g specific can be super hard ime. Especially.if they have flaves that yiu havent worked with .

7 Likes

My problem is im so flavored out not sure what to make just been on a cinnamon kick lately. Hmm cinabun just came to mind.

6 Likes

Not a bakery but I like FLV Rich Cinnamon with CAP 27 Fish when I’m craving a simple cinnamon vape, but looks like you don’t have the 27 Fish, TPA Swedish Fish may work…
Just looked up the Beard 32 clone recipes on ELR, they’re all like 20% PLUS, way out of my league…

6 Likes

Thanks, i will have to order milk and honey. Any other suggestions using my flavor stash would be helpful too dosent have to bakery. Appreciate you all thats what i love about this community.

6 Likes

A nice blueberry i could go for that, right now im rotating between root beer float, mango cream, neopolitan ice cream, my pallet has been so over the place. Oh forgot fruity pebbles too

6 Likes

Blueberry FW @4
Honeydew TPA @1.5 to 2
Blueberry Milkshake VTA @2

VIC LB @3
YOGURT fW @1.5

Vanilla Shisha @ 1

Super Sweet @ .5

9 Likes

Thats sounds nice, not sure if i have all the ingredients but thats not a issue, bcf for the win. Thanks

8 Likes

I went off your stash.

10 Likes

I love that combo of Sticky Bun and CDS, pretty sure I saw it in one of your recipes first and I’ve used it a few times now.
Trying out a new one tonight with marmalade and apricot peach, not bad.

8 Likes

You can scale them down.

6 Likes

i probably can, but most are shake and vape that way. learned this from a friend of mine who had his own juice company.

2 Likes

Scaling a recipe down just means lowering the percentages whilst keeping the ratios the same. It has nothing to do with shake and vape (which I don’t believe in anyway).

3 Likes

Yes i know that. Will play with some of them.

5 Likes

Yeah I would, if I was mixing that recipe / profile… but that wouldn’t help the OP

4 Likes

For sure, I’ve used that combo multiple times. The Sticky Bun is amazeballs!
Dang I still need that Marmalade :+1:, think Nevans used that in a carrot cake a while back…

Working on this one now, still in mock-up…

Lotta Sticky Bun
1.00% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)
3.00% Lotta Latte (OSDIY)
4.00% Sticky Bun (CAP)
2.00% Vanilla Whipped Cream (CAP)

6 Likes