Need to lower nic mg of my base

@Invisible_Rasta here’s some that might work out for you…

Check cookies

Check cookies!

6 Likes

Yes…Keep in mind though that because your using a premixed base your 3mg will be less after adding flavors and base to recipe…

6 Likes

Yes make your base 4.5 …After addi g everything ut will be closer to 3

4 Likes

thank you, have you tried them? I have looked at soem of the recepies you passed me. It is difficult to find all the falvours to make one of thse… Most site dont have one or another. Also it looks really expensive…
This recepie Check cookies has 12 flavors times 6 euro its 70 euros just for trying it out. I think its too much for me. I cannot afford DIY. I tought it would have been cheaper
Check cookies

3 Likes

@Invisible_Rasta fear not, those were just examples, some of which I have tried, some I have not.

If you have all of your flavors added to your stash on the recipe side, once logged in, you can check what you CAN make, using the “What Can I Make” feature …

You will get a list of recipes that you can make, and you can even allow some missing flavors …

2 Likes

Well it can be more expensive, if you purchase things UN-wisely. You do NOT need a huge amount of flavors to make GREAT recipes.

2 Likes

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/44071

Flavors in stash: 33

1 2 3 4 5
Banana Cream (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Bavarian Cream (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Biskoto (Atmos Lab)
1 2 3 4 5
Black Cherry (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Caramel (Original) (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Cinnamon (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Citrus Punch (Mt. Dew) (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Coconut Extra (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Dairy Milk (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Dulce de Leche (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Forest Affair (T-Juice)
1 2 3 4 5
Fred Master V3 (Solub Arome)
1 2 3 4 5
Frosted Donut (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Fudge Brownie (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Greek Yogurt (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Honey (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Honeydew Melon (Cap)
1 2 3 4 5
Juicy Peach (Cap)
1 2 3 4 5
Kiwi (Double) (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Mint ice cream (Solubarome)
1 2 3 4 5
Orange Cream (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Pina Colada (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Raspberry, Sweet (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Red Astaire (T-Juice)
1 2 3 4 5
Strawberry (Atmos Lab)
1 2 3 4 5
Strawberry, Ripe (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Sweet Cream (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW)
1 2 3 4 5
Vanilla Bean Gelato (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Vanilla Cupcake (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Vanilla Custard (TPA)
1 2 3 4 5
Whipped Cream (TPA)

2 Likes

do you know if there is anyone in the forum with lots of flavors in stock that would make me shots of this recepies to try them out? i would pay of course
I no longer have any in stash. that was super old from like 5 years ago. I threw them away as they expired

2 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

2 Likes

Hello @Invisible_Rasta from your purchase at Oil4vap, I deduce that you are in Spain, am I right?
I am in Barcelona and maybe I could help you to try some liquid…

5 Likes

Frank’s Mexican ice cream recipe contains a broken flavor…
I suppose cereal 27…

6 Likes

You are correct @Gus6.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Since you get the base without Nicotine and the Nicotine shots separately from your supplier you could just use half the number of Nic shots to come to an approximate 3mg/ml base.
The remaining Nic shots could be used next time when you get Nicotine base without shots and will provide you another 3mg/ml base.

5 Likes

yes I am from spain. I would like to keep in contact with you @Gus8 if its allright with you so we can work a deal out once christmas is over.Thank you alot!

5 Likes