Need to select a new mod -IPv5 any good

I liked mine too. But I ended up giving it away. If they came out with one that had some power and did away with that dumb ring I would be interested. One thing is for sure, when I used that one it was extremely reliable.

1 Like

I saw a pic of the Reuleaux next to the Disguiser and it looked much smaller. Honestly I have some dual battery mods that are bigger and heavier than the Reuleaux.

2 Likes

Or make the ring detachable. Then again I heard a lot of people calling it a circumcision when they cut it off.

1 Like

Itā€™s not the weight itā€™s the shape and button location. Iā€™ve got the XCube 2 and love it to death. Heavier than a brick but with the fire bar as a opposed to a button itā€™s great

Did you give it to a guy named Gary thatā€™s from I think Arkansas or Missouri

I gave it to a guy named Rob who works for Planet Vapor in Columbia, SC with instructions to pass it onto a new vaper who canā€™t afford good equipment. I told him to tell whoever he gives it to that they should also pass it on when the outgrow it, and to tell that person the same thing and so on and on and on. I hope that mod is in at least the 3rd set of hands by now.

2 Likes

I wore mine out. It got to the point it wouldnā€™t vape above 6 or 7 watts

1 Like

I just got the Presa 100 watt TC by Wismec. Itā€™s amazing.

1 Like

i own a Presa Canarioā€¦his name is Murdoc. :sunglasses:

1 Like

How hard is escribe to use? Would I have to connect to escribe to change wattage or temp on the vt133?

2 Likes

You can change wattage, temp and wire type on the modā€¦

Escribe Interactive Training

3 Likes

You can preload profiles on this mod with escribeā€¦djlsbvapes.com has profiles for wire type. The new escribe version allows you to load wire types as well. Super easy to use and amazing results. The vape on DNAs are, simply put, perfect

3 Likes

Thanks @Pro_Vapes,Whiterose0818.

2 Likes

It seems more daunting that it actually is, but once your up and running youā€™ll wonder why you didnā€™t invest sooner.
If you need any help with it, thereā€™s always people here to help you out. Plenty experience on here. :yum:

1 Like

I ordered it today. What preheat temp do you use?

2 Likes

I set mine at 75 watts. Itā€™s been stated setting the Preheat at 200 watts can blow the fuse.

Thanks Ill try that.