Needs a recipe advice plz

how are you everymixer? hope you are having a good time…
Sorry for annoying but needs help with this issue
I have these flavours:

RY4D TFA,
WESTERN TFA,
OAK WOOD FA,
CUBANO SUPREME FA,
BAVARIAN CREAM TFA,
SWEET CREAM TFA,
VBIC TFA,
VANILLA CSTRD CAP,
AP 5%TFA,
GRAHAM CRACKER TFA,
CK GRAHAM CRUST TFA,
VANILLA SWIRL TFA,
VANILLA SHISA INW,
TOASTED ALMOMD TFA,
TOASTED MARSHMALLOW TFA,
I did mix some of these trying to make decent vape juce while single testing them but might be a little fail, vape-able (but still taste like something wrong). I think i might missed with some flv %, but i need to mix a recipe that is exactly right % as in medium range sensitive palate for most of flavors in the market so far i believe.
If any one can help with a relatively good DL/MTL recipe i would be appreciated alot (and my palate too :yum:).

Thanks all for bearing me all this topic,
Have agood time every one.

H. M.

:thinking: sounds all too familiar :smile:

4 Likes

After you vape for a while, you’ll see that you can cut these values a bit and use less concentrate, but for beginners this is probably right if your taste buds still need adjustment. Bit of a coil killer that RY4 though, but tastes good.

I highly recommend you read through the guides for a bit and learn to play with your flavor stash and how to search for recipes that you can make. It’ll save you a lot of time and frustration :grimacing:

By the way, make sure you have the graham cracker CLEAR, you don’t want to vape the regular one. If not, use a different cracker or leave it out.

4 Likes

Thanks @anon28032772 for help,
I did this recipe with a little low % than what u shared, and added 1.5% vanilla shisha INW… Its good but too light for me, i want it more tough and alittle more creamy if the flavours i have can give me this… But its the best i did mix so far.
And i have the GC Clear, thanks for the advice🤗

1 Like

I often make a similar recipe, no swirl but shisha vanilla as well and I add some Red Burley (Flavorah) (<== highly recommended) to give it a kick. You don’t have that one and I don’t know the other tobaccos you have so it’s difficult to make a recommendation.
You could try a bit of the cubano and/or oak wood to strengthen the tobacco or even some toasted almond or toasted marshmallow. Again, no recommendation from me because I hate anything TPA toasted with a passion :grin: but a lot of people seem to like them.

If you try a recipe that is somewhat OK but doesn’t quite hit the note for you, don’t be shy to adapt and play around a bit with what you have. That’s how you learn how to mix :wink:

4 Likes

I REALLY tried to find red burley but didnt find it here so far so i am using what i have right now to keep vaping untill i found good tobbaco flavours,
Its the first flavours for me and i am waiting to get bottles to single test them so i can know how to roll them right for me, but meanwhile i am tring to make some juce to vape untill i get the bottles and single test each of the flavours i have… Unfortunately it won’t be before first of December… I am vaping this recipe (vanilla ry4) right now but i geuss i cant get the vanilla note after 10 days steep, little creamy, semi sweet tobbaco note but a mild one or below mild… Would it be better is steeped a little more (another week perhaps)…
Thanks for your help and i am already trieng to adapt it by adding alittle Western and another time with cubano supreme…:grinning:
What i can purchase now and avaliable is FA tobbacos, so if there are any recommendations i would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Where r u from again, Egypt right?

4 Likes

damn … was looking for some flavor companies and when I got on eflavorz I got bombarded with warnings from my antivirus :flushed: Damn, you may be safer and better off importing from abroad

4 Likes

Yes, Egypt

3 Likes

Unfortunately, its noy allowed by the gov so i cant order it from abroad. But the only manufacturer that have a supplier here is FA.

3 Likes

Well if you’re brave and have good virus protection, that eflavorz website does Flavorah, maybe you can ask them to get red burley in their selection.

2 Likes

Problem is i did order vaping stuff (coils and spare tank glass) before and the customs hold them as an illegal materials🙄

2 Likes

These guys?

2 Likes

Do You mean the flavours are nearly the same?

1 Like

I’m in the same situation… all hardware that can directly be linked to vaping, as well as nicotine containing liquids will be held at customs.
We’re just talking about food grade flavorings though. I’ve heard from a few people that they still have issues but in most cases, they’re allowed through. If you order from places like Chefs Flavours in the UK, they’ll accept it’s food stuff. Places with obvious vape related names, like e.g. E-cig Express, might give problems.
I think it’s worth a shot, try a small order and see how it goes.

2 Likes

Out of stock :sob:, some others used to have it but also out of stock…

1 Like

I will do so with Chef’s website and see. Hope it will pass them😔

1 Like

Success with it :+1:

2 Likes

So much for my moving to Egypt plan.

3 Likes

If you are planning to move to Egypt, get your 5 years’ stock planned too😊

2 Likes