Neotame real talk

Since I couldn’t find a post dedicated to a serious discussion about neotame, I decided to create this one.

Capella’s Neotame recently arrived here. It claims to be about 7,000 to 13,000 times sweeter than regular sugar (sucrose) and up to 20 times more potent than the famous Super Sweet (sucralose).

Has anyone used it?

Do you have any information on the safety of using it in vapes compared to other sweeteners?

Please share how you diluted it, the percentage used of this dilution, its impact on coils and cotton, how it affects flavor profiles, the taste experience, and any other pros and cons.

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge there is no information about neotame inhalation safety. I couldn’t find any studies of any value a couple of months back anyway.

There are some new concerns about it’s effect on your gut flora when used in food.