Nephew or Niece Birthdays...My Brother is going to kill me

My nephew/Godson aka my favorite little guy in the world turns 2yrs old in a few days. Tomorrow is his birthday party…and he loves, loves…did I say loves?..Green Gummy Bear/Gummibär. So I got him a bunch of toys, including 2 dolls…one is soft so he can sleep with and the other dances too :smile: They both sing the gummy song of course…hence why my brother and sister in law are going to kill me. :joy:

and for those who don’t know…you’re welcome lol

15 Likes

You are one cool uncle :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love it
I am sitting here singing old McDonald’s had a farm with my 16 month old grand baby
I bet he would like those also he likes songs music
Think I will get him one so my daughter can listen to it constantly lol I mean for home

3 Likes

maybe next year a drum set :wink:

4 Likes

He needs a Mr Microphone so he can sing along with the song. Get the Good one that gets real loud

4 Likes

Oh yessssss thank you lol

2 Likes

That’s coming. I’m in 2 bands so when he gets a little older he’s coming to practice.

Yes do it! Lmao

Aww thanks sis :smiley:

My daughters Birthday is today she’s 30

1 Like

Are you going to play her the gummy song? Say yes please lol

1 Like

OK just for you…LOL

1 Like

Hey she liked it

1 Like

well if your looking to irritate his Parents I suggest a drum kit my brother got my four year old one. it’s “awesome” lol.

3 Likes

My brother was a drummer so he would actually love it lol

im guessing not when he heard how a two year old drums

1 Like

Good point lol… they caught my nephew one morning with the pots and pans and a wooden spoon

1 Like

I’ll admit I clicked this expecting his and hers slingshots…but that will do. My 4 year old loves that thing. Thankful you aren’t my brother.

2 Likes

lol for sure. I can’t wait to see the expressions on their faces when my nephew opens them up. :joy:

1 Like

I think I have a baritone horn somewhere around here if you really want to do some damage LOL