NET extraction process with the homogenizer

Welcome to ELR @whackdefensive.

3 Likes

Frank and @Faby75 should be commended for the development of their device. It is very hard to describe the tight tolerances necessary for machining the components necessary to achieve the desired results. For example, I rely on what is called a tool post grinder for a lathe where the drive shaft and rotor are screwed together then precision ground for assembled concentricity. While I have never examined the Chinese device, I highly doubt that good results can be produced. I have several people from the cannabis field using the GC and have been told that high shear mixers are heavily relied upon. Personally Iā€™ve never done an extraction with anything and my design leans toward liquid/liquid mixing but isnā€™t limited to that. A slotted stator tube may work better for shearing fibrous substances. This is made for that. Notice the beveled knife blades:

Iā€™m a in a position where international shipping is ill advised or prohibited so I have ceased that. As we all know, big brother just keeps tightening the screws. Its nice to see devices from across the pond and if I can assist I will be happy to.

7 Likes

Thank you!

I also worked with CFD software and Fusion. Must tell you that such skills as Fabianoā€™s are excellent. This software is well done but hard to understand. I would recommend the devs provide UI and UX testing. But thatā€™s only details. The most important is no bugs and many successful results thanks to it.

6 Likes

Idk but they cann get$$$ up there. I once saw one on FB marketplace and the guy wanted (peacuā“lllllcl

3 Likes