NEW BCF Contest!

Nice! I built a few RDA’s this evening. I still have about 17 more Flavor Smiths to test for tomorrow evening and then I can started. Looking forward to it.

6 Likes

The judges have all been sent the recipes so it shouldn’t be too long before we start judging and announcing winners. We premixed everything so the judges didn’t have to wait and steep etc. :smiley:

9 Likes

@wllmc I appreciate that.

6 Likes

Cool mat. Where did you get it? Obviously from BCF, but how?

6 Likes

It’s a gift, for torturing us !!!

:slight_smile:

Thanks @Drew1, @wllmc, @Bull_City_Flavors

7 Likes

You are absolutely no help, whatsoever!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Mad Jelly!!! :metal::metal::metal:

5 Likes

Do you happen to know what Ace by Craft Flavors (a.k.a FA) at Nomz is supposed to be?

4 Likes

https://flavourart.com/en/store/flavors/pazzo-line-en/ace-flavor/

4 Likes
4 Likes

Do you have any idea how stupid I feel right now???

5 Likes

Never feel stupid. There are no stupid questions. If in doubt of anything ask it. You may not get the answer you want to hear but you will get your questions answered.

7 Likes

Appreciate the kind words. This group is the friendliest I have ever encountered!

8 Likes

Yesss :raised_hands: it’s a perfect size! Let the testing commence :smiley:

8 Likes

Is that a Dead Rabbit you’re using for your tests?

6 Likes

Lynda hiw dare yiu test with that RDA …Better not let Wayne know you use thst lmao

5 Likes

I get the best flavor in this. Im using aliens with kendo gold. It’s all I’ve been using. Better flavor than the Asgard. I don’t do single coil anything.

4 Likes

Yes it is. It’s a Dead Rabbit v2 with dual aliens and kendo gold. I get perfect flavor from this rda. I don’t use single coil RDA’s or rta’s.

4 Likes

Thanks. I have some V1 Rabbits stashed away.
Just might revisit one.
Thanks for the reply

4 Likes

I love the original as well. I just love the 2 airflow options I can use with the v2.

4 Likes