NEW BCF Contest!

17 Likes

Id like to do that but im not paying ÂŁ32 in shipping lol

7 Likes

Ohhhh yeaaaaaa!! I heard about this on Monday- looking forward to it!

9 Likes

Super excited for this contest! Of course Mystery Flavor is already in the DB, from 2016…

So Mystery Flavor (BCF)?

What say you, @TorturedZen?

7 Likes

They did a different mystery flavor content last year as well but you had to guess what flavor and if you guessed it you got a $5 gift card.

7 Likes

Sure.
Everything’s a mystery to me anyway!

7 Likes

That’s it? Five lousy bucks? :roll_eyes:

6 Likes
7 Likes

PS, the Mystery Flavor is Milk N Honey! :laughing:

8 Likes

All i know is that it isnt Sweet Musk (VTA).

6 Likes

Yea lol but the 30 mls of mystery flavor was free. I missed mine by thinking I got whipped cream vanilla (Cap) and it was vanilla bean ice cream :icecream: . Not too far off. You had to ask for it in the notes section. First 100 people got it. I heard this one will be a little bit larger than 100.

7 Likes

Well im in…Placing order today

7 Likes

getting my order together

7 Likes

For me the five bucks would be a bonus, the journey is the real prize. Yeah, im weird like that.

This whole thing got me to thinking about how many flavors i could pick out with a blind sniff test. Some flavors i have been using since i started mixing, probably 50 or so, and you could put 1 drop of Rich Cinn in an ocean of VG and i could pick it out. But i bet the number is fewer than i think.

Im pretty excited about it, thanks to the BCF team for setting this all up. Pretty cool of you all.

I went in thinking i would order a couple things i needed and ended up with 20 or so new flavors, ffs…

10 Likes

LOL @Ken_O_Where.

7 Likes

Sounds like a plan.

4 Likes

Mystery flavor inbound !!!

Thanks @Drew1, and @wllmc.

8 Likes

8 Likes

I may not have made it in. It does not show a size under the MF on my order confirmation like it does on @Rocky02852 Either way though, it is nice of BCF to hold this contest. Thanks @wllmc

6 Likes

Out for Delivery, Expected Delivery Between 12:45pm and 2:45pm

September 3, 2022 at 6:57 am
TREVOR, WI 53179

Holy shit… I think it is time to consider that BCF may be doping their USPS agents.

@Deb50 I think yer all good, mine doesn’t show a size either.

7 Likes