New Chef's Flavour Website, what do you think?

Well that blows goats.

We’ll have to see if we can rally enough folks to change their minds!

5 Likes

there is a glitch in the shipping…lewis got back to me an they are working on it…i had 12 flavors including a blue lush one shot…shipping was 12.50…i went in a deleted the blue lush an got reg shipping options like before…so cost me 4.12 pounds now…lol…so placed my order…now for giggles…i made a mock order…i put 6 blue lush in cart an few other ones…shipping was 4.12 again…and weight was more on the mock one…so there is a glitch in there…where who knows

5 Likes

I have no problem doing that but I cannot even get that far

6 Likes

I just checked and it’s the same for shipping to the Gulf. I guess the extra 2.5 GBP goes to the developers for the new website.

4 Likes

I placed my first order and the cuopon code didnt work. I had to split my order into 2 order because i got error message about item not being able to ship to me, very odd. Other than that great experience :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I spoke to Lewis via email - they are working on it

6 Likes

Any coupon code that work (for chefsflavour of course)? Just check POTV code and didn’t work.

3 Likes

Standard 10% coupon is posted in Chef’s Facebook group. Don’t want to repost it here because they asked nice :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is a week now (atleast) that I have send request to join their FB group but they have not accept it. Thanks anyway!

Edit: Looks like they have 2 FB ‘‘pages’’. And right now I just found the second one with the coupons. But one of the coupons I try doesn’t work, not only for me, it is many people have the same problem.

3 Likes

Seems to be OK, however I’m now paying more than twice as much for post. Not impressed with that at all.

4 Likes

I ordered from them two weeks ago and my shipping costs also doubled. Not cool.

3 Likes

Mine have more than doubled, so really not cool.

4 Likes

Not trying to revive an old thread but this is exactly the question I wanted to ask.

In relation to Chefs website but obviously not two years ago but the one I just visited today.

They seem to have changed it and not for the better in my opinion. I liked being able to see all the manufacturers names and make my choice as to where I wanted to look. The new one says popular manufacturers and lists the usual suspects as in Capella etc but also lists new and popular with chefs own sc, SSA and CV.
Quite a few seem to have disappeared. I have tried searching by flavour but that’s more time consuming.

I know I’m whinging about nothing but personally I think it’s worse.

7 Likes

I also don’t like the redesign.

It’s not horrific but means that I now have to type in the brand/relabel to browse their range.

It was more fun just to click around the site.

4 Likes

Terrible and annoying. User-unfriendly.

3 Likes

It seems to be a case of fixing something that didn’t appear to be broken, imo.

3 Likes

I’m actually tempted to email them and ask why it was changed for the worse.
In fact bugger it I will and if they reply I’ll post on here with their response.

4 Likes

I just tried but the contact us page didn’t seem to want to accept my phone number.
Perhaps because it’s an Australian one?

I’ll email them from the home computer tomorrow.

1 Like