ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

New dark theme

Yea I stuck my foot in my mouth earlier too lol and I was just taking screen shots for you lol

2 Likes

Really like the Dark theme. Thanks to you both!!

One issue I’ve run into is while in Dark theme on the forums the Site logo link no longer acts as a link to the top level forums. Is it really only me? :wink:

2 Likes

Working fine here!

Might clear your browser cache. :wink:

2 Likes

One thing I noticed is on the phone, forum items that have been looked at (and should be dim) are almost the same color as those that haven’t been viewed yet.

2 Likes

Agreed. I was thinking it might be nice to have options (perhaps a color palate) for just such a reason, but I assume he’s already thought of that. I know he’s got bigger fish to fry first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One thing for me, when I am inputting a flavor, if it is a flavor I do not have in my stash, it shows up black, the only part of the flavor name in the drop down list that I can see is the number beside it (in blue). The flavors I do have in my stash appear as a light green. Still loves it though. :yum:

2 Likes

Tried that but didn’t work. Weird thing is if I change back to light theme and save changes it works again. I don’t even need to refresh or close browser. As soon as I put it in dark theme and save changes the site logo no longer shows as a link.

1 Like

Tell what’s your browser and Operation System you use might help daath.

2 Likes

Good call! MacOS High Sierra and Safari. It works fine on my phone on iOS 11 and Safari. Also behavior is the same no matter which device I use to change the interface setting.

2 Likes

Can you give a try with the Firefox just in case?

1 Like

That might just be my “fix” for a slightly less ugly logo. I will try and fix it soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Firefox works as intended.

@daath That would make sense if it had to do with the fix. Thanks for all you do!! :+1:

1 Like

My sensitive retinas seriously love you right now @kpm and @daath :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Using it in dark mode now. I like the change. Thanks. :grin:

2 Likes

Me likes, thanks.

I have gone over to the dark side.

3 Likes

I love this so much! The darkness feels a little dirty… :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Awesome stuff, thanks @daath and thanks @kpm

2 Likes

thanks you so much @daath :slight_smile: truth is that white and bright colors in general make me tired easily… :frowning: i am kinda like a vampire… :stuck_out_tongue: lol i don’t like lights, bright colors etc very much for that reason, my eyes getting tired fast to them unfortunately… :frowning: thank you very much :slight_smile: this is a wonderful feature :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My eyes love the both of you! The new versions of Firefox/Waterfox no longer work with greasemonkey or stylish so i have been waiting for them to catch up.

This will do nicely.

3 Likes

My pupils and retinas thank you @daath :flushed:

2 Likes