New dark theme

At the bottom of ELR there is now a [Dark theme] (and a [Light theme] if you are using the dark one) - it will make ELR dark. It was sent to me by @kpm - So thanks to him! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Also the forum now has a dark option! Click your avatar, then the cog, then click “Interface” - there you can select “Light theme” or “Dark theme” :slight_smile: The forum logo looks like crap, but I can fix that later

Enjoy!

Lars

32 Likes

@kpm Looks VERY nice !!!

11 Likes

Oh and @daath thank you.

7 Likes

Absolutely love the dark theme… smexy as hell!

7 Likes

Oh my goodness that is just delicious!
Thanks @kpm and @daath :wink:

6 Likes

Well poo it’s not mobile friendly??
Hold up that sounds bitchy I seriously appreciate all you do!! Thanks @daath and @kpm !

2 Likes

It works on my phone! Looks awesome!

5 Likes

Awesome. My retinas thank you @kpm. Can we do the forum too? I’ll help if I can.

6 Likes

Works on my phone too. I look me it!

2 Likes

Damn auto correct. I like it!

4 Likes

Thanks you two awesome fellas!

2 Likes

I like the dark theme. Oh course I will probably go back and forth for time to time. Spice of life.

1 Like

Click your avatar, then the cog, then click “Interface” - there you can select “Light theme” or “Dark theme” :slight_smile: The forum logo looks like crap, but I can fix that later :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for that, I am using the dark theme right now, doesn’t hurt my eyes like the white one! :smiley:

4 Likes

Woo hoo!!! Figured it out you guys rock thanks a ton!!

5 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words!
I know it was a much needed necessity for a lot of you, as for myself as well.

13 Likes

I really like the dark theme…lest stressful on the eyes…great Job Daath

2 Likes

Absolutely phenomenal you two!!
Thank you @kpm and @daath for this!
The categories are so much easier to read!

The forums look gorgeous on Android 4.4.2 =)

3 Likes

OH! Thank you Lars. I love color options!

1 Like

I’ve found how to change the theme to dark on the recipe side of things but can’t seem to find how to change it on the forum side.

EDIT: Never mind… the idiot in me was showing itself…

2 Likes