New database error discussion thread

That there is above my pay grade, sorry. It bothers me too.

4 Likes

At least thanks for the reply Ken. :+1:

4 Likes

Ok I was reading and catching up on some great conversations. And it stopped :upside_down_face:
You guys need a female to keep track of some of the little details. That is why females have traditionally been assistants to the men. Not just because they were pretty. lol. Even women bosses get female admins to do spreadsheets for them. A few exceptions are out there. lol
So you guys know I am being a smarta$$.
IMG_0520

13 Likes

9 Likes

Is this an application?

5 Likes

I’m curious about WF Summertime Lemonade doesn’t seem to be in the database any longer. It’s different from WF Lemonade. I was just looking through my WF stash checking it to things I have listed in my stash. Was it merged or have I overlooked it?

6 Likes

Is this it:

3 Likes

Weird it’s not in my stash anymore. It used to be. Thank you, I’ll add it back

3 Likes

Yeah looking at the number of recipes and dates of recipes that flavor probably got merged at some time

5 Likes

@TamVapes
IMG_0520

Hugs and kisses :grin:

4 Likes

Is there a way we can see “My Flavor Stash” organized by brand? Does the software have that capability?

3 Likes

I would LOVE if that could happen! It would make life easier and time more efficient. I don’t even understand why people do that in the first place…so annoying.

5 Likes

Not over here @muth, but over “there” you can.

3 Likes

Oh that’s quite nice! Why can’t we have that?

4 Likes

That’s outside my pay grade.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s what they all say :wink:

4 Likes

Well at least those, who aren’t doing the coding. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, but singularly

8 Likes

Thx, that’s helpful. I never knew that, wow. It does pick up on other flavors unrelated but does a good enough job for now.

4 Likes

Let’s find them and offer them a pay raise :wink:

4 Likes