New Evolution of the ELR Recipe Tool Post GameChanger Homogenizer

Excuse a dumb question… can this be used to subtract a percentage of an SFT by adding PG and or VG?

5 Likes

Yeah I think this spreadsheet is one (or a hundred?) Visual Basic step(s) away from my “Slider Calculator” idea …looks like the Math is already complete. @CosmicTruth is the Man~! …well maybe not genetically …or visually :laughing:

8 Likes

Yes it can

4 Likes

To bad, when I look at it, it looks like a foreign language and I have no clue how to use it. I have tried to figure it out in the past but… I don’t understand how it works.

3 Likes

It was made by aliens, so its difficult.
But say for instance I mixed up a new recipe and its 200ml mixed at 30% total flavor. Its over flavored so It needs to be weakened to 20%. Just open the adjust tab and scroll down to the “reduce all flavors in a mixed bottle” calculator. Put 200ml and 30% into the appropriate input boxes, and put 20% into the desired strength. The calculator immediately calculates 66.67 as the amount of unflavored base to add to mix down the bottle. I add unflavored base composed of PG VG and nicotine so when i add it the juice retains its same nicotine kick.
have fun

13 Likes

When I try to type in the info it says I can’t edit it…

3 Likes

Your trying to input into a calc cell, only enter data to the input cells

4 Likes

A different question about the calculator…when choosing mfr. specific gravity does it only calculate for when using grams as a measurement or will it apply to the drops as well? I hope I explained that correctly.

5 Likes

It does not consider specific gravity…
It will use drops as long as you know how much a drop is in volume, either ml or fraction of a gram measures…
HAHA

6 Likes

I’ve used the “Flavor Adjustment Calculator” and consider it a Godsend from above :pray: thanks @CosmicTruth :+1:
It can be found on the resources page;
https://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources

7 Likes
5 Likes

@CosmicTruth rarely makes a mathematical mistake, it’s in his DNA.

6 Likes