New Flavor Art Flavors 2024 avaiable at NomNomz

I have my browser set to delete cookies on closing, that kind of stuff shouldnt be bound to cookie, its not what they were created for.

Probably, but i cannot say for certain. The last three times i made a WL there it vanished. I started using the ELR Shopping list instead.

EDIT: I dont see a place to change the currency.

3 Likes

Added 5 things to my WL, closed my browser and poof!

5 Likes

Good idea. If my WL disappears itā€™s probably the vape faeries punishing me.

Itā€™s a wrap for me, gotta work tomorrow. Hey my ETs arenā€™t glowing. I could swear they were glowing a little when I looked at them earlier.

Sweet dreams @Ken_O_Where

3 Likes

Yup the fresh bread crispy crust. Its new. Yea my shopping lis usually stays for a week or so then dissapears

4 Likes

DHL sux; check if they have normal snail shipping; it shouldnā€™t be more than couple of bucks; i know Americans were ordering there and praised the shipping price.

Iā€™ve got an order from Flavorah; their standard shipping price (only available for EU) was over 100$; 115$ i think. But then Brendan (i think) somehow managed to ship it by snail mail and that was only 6 bucks i think.(it took 6 weeks, but np about that; iā€™m totally ready to wait if cheap enough)

6 Likes

Itā€™s such a great flavorā€¦so accurate and had a ton of body. One of my favorites out of the newest release.

4 Likes

kitty

3 Likes

Just to be sure, youā€™re talking about the Fresh Bread, Crispy Crust (SSA)?

2 Likes

From what they said on noted its spot on italian bread

3 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s the one!

3 Likes

OMG! It had to be a genius flavorist who created this. Well, what do I know, but Iā€™ve never come across Italian Bread anywhere. Canā€™t wait to try it.

3 Likes

Has someone of you already tried the Black Soul?
I made a tester on sunday with 2% and itā€˜s really, really not good!
Super strong and it has a really sticky undertone to itā€¦ almost like glue.
Rinsing out my rda did not help, flavor is still thereā€¦ need to soak it alc or something.
Maybe i went overboard with 2%, but man, this is not pleasant to vape.
It^s like perfumeā€¦
I wonder if iā€˜m the only one or not to experience that

3 Likes

I tried that bread in a recipeā€¦ itā€˜s 100% fresh bread, spot on!

4 Likes

I think i got itā€¦I didnt get a couple , rhe one with lychee i passed

So i passed on the Black Soul and the mango raspberryā€¦I figure i cqn make my own mango rasp if i choose

3 Likes

@Echodub Iā€™ll let you know. I have to get them mixed up, and finish everything else I have on deck, then Iā€™ll get into them.

I have had that happen MANY times.

2 Likes

Black soul Update with 0.5%
Same flavor, same nasty undertoneā€¦ just less strong.
Maybe i am just s bit sensitive but stillā€¦ compared to fa lychee itā€™s wayyy to strong.
So, sorry FA, i love you guysā€¦ youā€™ve got so many good flavors, but Black Soul is not one of those.
Maybe i can use it someday when i need that accent not at 0.02%

4 Likes

I bet you can probably add an exemption for NomNomz in ā€˜site settingsā€™ to keep its cookies then you can just manually wipe or use CCleaner whenever you would like to! GL!

3 Likes

I log into my account and add the concentrates I want to my cart. It saves them there.

3 Likes

Just found out that DC means ā€œDisposable Strengthā€ according to the FlavorArt UK Facebook post. ā€œWe have been saving this one for a sunny day ā˜€ļø. Disposable Strength Concentrate Pineapple Coconut. This tropical flavour is tantalising and a holiday on your tongue. It has to be tried šŸšŸ„„ā€

3 Likes

Well that would be DS ??? No ?

5 Likes