• Pear Williams DC
  • Mango Raspberry
  • Mango Indian Special DC
  • Killa Vanilla (Bourbon & Tahity)
  • Ice Plus
  • Grape Juicy
  • Blue Raz (Fruit Punch)
  • Black Soul (Blackberry & Lychee)

With honorable mention to the not so newest new …

13 Likes

Thanks, guess I need to start saving my penny’s lol

9 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer
I’ve got them all in my cart minus the Ice Plus. The cooling flavors can go suck it, lol.

7 Likes

8 Likes

My bank must love and hate me

7 Likes

Shhhhh :shushing_face: :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

You dont have these yet??

5 Likes

Nope, not yet…I still have to get the new Inawera too lmaoo :grin:

6 Likes

Of course i forgot to order SB Mountain with my last order, dumbass pothead…

What does the DC stand for?

5 Likes

Double Concentrated…

4 Likes

District of Columbia

5 Likes

Lmao…Knucklehead

6 Likes

I have 3 pages of Wish Lists including SB Mountain, thinking I wanted to try it for the contest. Then I realized it wouldn’t qualify (and I’m not even a dumb ass pothead). But watch, one of the qualifying vendors will stock it at the last moment.

5 Likes

I thought of that when i saw only nomz had it. Doesnt help any for the contest so im not in a rush to get it but when i ever place a nomz order ill pick it up. I got a cart full of new stuff at nomz but im not ordering any mire flavirs right now. I really wanted to try that new ssa bread flavir and maple syrup

4 Likes

Me too, I have the Maple Syrup in my wish list but I didn’t see the bread. Are you talking about the Fresh bread, crispy crust? Sobucky is having a 20% off sale right now. My friend used to order from Poland (Inawera) from time to time with no problem. I never have, have you?

3 Likes

On Nomz? Every time i close my browser my Nomz WL disappears.

I was looking on the Sobucky site, holy shit the shipping is outrageous, at least its DHL but still… I put a 100ml bottle in my cart, 31.50 shipping…

3 Likes

I used to order from Inawera Poland, it was about a 1.5-2 week journey. That was many many years ago tho.

3 Likes

Yes Ken, on Nomz. Uh oh, your WL disappears? Mine was 3 pages long so I’ll be screwed if it does.

3 Likes

Are you sure you had the right currency chosen?

3 Likes