New Flavor Companies Popping Up Left And Right

Eliquid DIY is growing and so are the suppliers and they are tailoring their liquids for vape use. I have 10 Ide flavors I’m testing now… I’ve been using Flavorah for a while now and they are great… and I’ve ordered some of the German Flavors. Now I see Killer Flavors has popped up. All these choices can only make DIYing that much better.

Killer Flavors
Ide Vapors
German Flavors
Flavorah

4 Likes

I just ordered some of this. I will post my test results.

3 Likes

hey did you get the Blue Dwarf YC-INW ??? BCV has it back in stock minimal quantities…thing is I do not like blu-rasp I’ve tried it again and again and Yep I don’t like it even by different vendors… so was wondering if anyone knows if this is good or not ?

I haven’t tried it… It doesn’t sound like something I would like.

1 Like

Bcv limited supply just got an email yesterday they got it in. Idk may be good. I put it in my wish list. If it’s there fri. I’ll buy it if not I’ll wait for your review lol

1 Like

German flavors have some interesting mixes…bit pricey though? 7-12$ for a 10ml but they are unique which is what Im lookin for!

It’s $2 for 2ml sample and $5 - $7 for 10ml which is steep too depending on the usage %. If a single flavor mix is 2-3% it’s ok with me. Then as an support flavor it’s only 1%. Anything above 3% single flavor then there is no value.

They says 5% single flavor… From experience it’s sometimes more or less depending on preference. I ordered several of the 2mls to test and see if it’s worth it for me. I look at it as @ 5% single flavor you can make 200mls of eliquid. If it’s of exceptional quality it will be worth it to me.

Take a look at this… @Ken_O_Where is the only person I know that owns these.

Medicine Flower

3 Likes

Oh I must of miss read, I thought I saw some 10mls for $7 and 10 and that. I definitely agree I’ll pay more if I use less!

1 Like

Some reviews I read said it was good flavors.

1 Like

Please let me know how they are! I’ll be trying them out maybe on my next time round (Seeing that I just dropped my kids college fund on my first bulk FA, FW,IWA order minutes ago=)

But im interested in their unique blends like alien and that

4 Likes

I just now saw this for some reason but holy shit!! That must be some damn good almond! Haha
So he actually bought this? Is it one drop per 10ml or somethin??

1 Like

People are starting to take a stand on high flavor prices and juice prices, i know VaporJoe mentioned the outrageous prices yesterday on his blog , he vows to fight it tooth and nail.

Prices got to start coming down like mod prices have , over $5.00 for 10ml is ridiculous even if the percentages are 5 % , for that price the percentages should be 2%.

On another note, over 98% of juice companies use the cheap flavorings in their juices , if you think they are using FlavorArt and Flavorah think again , not a chance.

1 Like

I understand your pain… What I have come to realize is quality vape sometimes cost more. You should research flavors and find the value in them. INW flavors are less than $5 for 10 mls and almost all their % are very low. Flavourart is the same. These two companies make the best flavors on the market. If you look at it this way a 10ml bottle at 5% flavor make 200 mls ejuice. That’s at single flavor… add nic,vg and pg and it’s about $6-$7 for 200 mls. I don’t have a problem with that. I’ve seen premade ejuice that sells for over $20 for 30mls. Now that’s where the problem is. I feel sorry for the people that don’t DIY. If anything you should embrace these prices now, because after the FDA step in it will double if not triple in price.

Some are 2%.