New flavor profiles.... For a friend

I feel somehow that this is a question that some may roll their eyes and think, " Geesh! Learn to use the website!", because sometimes I get a little annoyed when someone joins the group and on their first day they come onto the forum and say, “Hey! Anybody got a clone recipe for such and such an e-juice?”.
But here goes. I have close to 300 flavor extracts, many which have gotten no more than a sniff. I’d like to post my flavor stash, and could use some help in doing that.
I have a dear friend who is awesome and she converted off the analogs thanks to me and the many yummy juices I’ve made. We differ though.
I run around 48 to 65 watts and she hangs around 38, we both use simple sub-ohm tanks with pre-made coils like Smok and Cerberus and Freemax. I’ve come to enjoy peanut butters, caramels, custards and creams. She doesn’t enjoy those as much as fruits and florals and teas etc. So I’m working on upping my game.
To my point… she’s coming over today and I would like to mix some fun flavors and have her see how it works, and would like to go with a few favorite recipes that have a good shot at being yummy.
Could I get some suggestions of some of y’alls favorite recipes that are fun and fruity with florals and fruits and maybe a chai tea or green tea with Razz and such? I’d love to utilize some ginger and/or lemon grass (both flavorah), rose, lychee, would love to have a juicy in-your-face lemon.
Blood orange would be fun.
I want her to see how to mix should I ever “leave”, she can still supply herself with flavors.
I made a citrus berry soda I saw on diy or die that she liked but it had WS-23, and she didn’t care for that cooling agent.
Anybody help a bruv out?

8 Likes

Should keep you busy, if you have the flavors. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll leave the recipe suggestions to my esteemed colleagues, but to address your Flavor Stash…after doing a quick check on your ELR profile it seems you have not created a Stash yet. If you’d like to get that going then you can read the ELR Users Guide to Creating Your Flavor Stash HERE.

Inputting close to 300 flavors might take you a minute but once it’s in place you’re good to go. Be sure to check the option to make it public, or not.
RE: the Citrus Berry Soda… if your friend likes the recipe there’s no reason why you can’t ditch the WS-23 and mix without it. That shit is vile anyway!

9 Likes

No, I have, just need to know how to make it public or copy/paste it or whatever.
I’ll go see if I can figure it out.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I think I did it.

7 Likes

You did, it is available for public viewing now.

So I’ll be removing my suggestions above now…

5 Likes

Oh yeah yours were brutal ingredients indeed.
I’ll bet they’re good.
MF is molinberry?

5 Likes

Medicine Flower.

5 Likes

How dare you disrespect MF by suggesting it to be Molinberry Ban this chef just ban him now …Just kidding lmao

9 Likes

Cool. Looks like you figured it out. Now, not to sound like Capt. Bringdown or swerve off-topic, but you might want to go through your Stash when time allows and correct the several flavor names that are showing incorrectly. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Oh dang it I thought they were good.
I’ll know the wrong ones and fix em.
DAD!

5 Likes