NEW Flavorah flavors 2019!

the smoothie tastes kind of like a candy

6 Likes

Im only picking up sweetā€¦ not much candy, more like sugar than sweetenerā€¦ itā€™s just oddā€¦
I want to say it is meā€¦ but I dont think so at this rateā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to test on its own. I only did a knuckle test of it.
letā€™s see what steeping brings to the table :blush:

5 Likes

I ran smoothie from .2% up to 2% notes are here and on my siteā€¦

I think for today I am on my peppermint onlyā€¦ and my huge jug of waterā€¦
I dont think it is my dietā€¦ I stay well hydratedā€¦ Im just dang puzzled.

In fact I have approximately 160 10ml glass bottles and ran all sixteen flavors from .2% to 2% on a 12ft by 4 ft table, well markedā€¦ Im so puzzled

7 Likes

puzzled on the smoothie base. yea it smells sort of lemony. Iā€™m curious to see what it will do in a few days. you know how a touch of lemon brightens and freshens up fruit? maybe it will do that? idk
Iā€™m really loving the black currant and jammy berry! I love the sweet n tart of them together :heart_eyes:
ps
youā€™ve been busy!! :blush::blush:

6 Likes

I will give the fruits their dueā€¦ but at 2% and up lolā€¦ laughs
but that baseā€¦ :octopus: i keep thinking maybe it will like mushroom to somethingā€¦ its only been 12 hoursā€¦ who knowsā€¦ I have a few more days to wait and see how it turnsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

busy isnt the word lolā€¦ I dropped my guitars to play with the flavorsā€¦ and now I think I need some slow blues to chill out with my peppermintā€¦ here I am all grumbly on a chill Saturday morningā€¦

5 Likes

awesome! Iā€™ve always wanted to give guitars a go! do you have any skits of you playing? sounds more fun than mixing right now

5 Likes

Im only learning nowā€¦ I build and play a bit, no vids yetā€¦
I have an amazing lap steel too :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Update: I added a note for my Mt Dew recipeā€¦ will be toying with that one to get it a lot betterā€¦
Hard for me to put this into words but will tryā€¦ These flavors might just be growing in strength?? I think at least the sodasā€¦ not sure on the rest yetā€¦ have not taste tested today (the solos I made and the first few recipes for the new flavorsā€¦) putting it all off till tomorrow.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2958144/Smoky+Blue%27s+Mountain+Dew

New recipe:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2960249/Smoky+Blue%27s+Hillbilly+Pipe

4 Likes

A lot of the new flavors, to meā€¦ seem to grow. I have had to cut down a few recipes this afternoonā€¦ and this is even from me starting low to highā€¦ so be careful. I also believe that these do much better with a mtl type base. Find it oddā€¦ flavors for mtlā€¦ they seem to get washed out when I use max vgā€¦ and a sub ohm tankā€¦ Not sure if it is just me or??

5 Likes

I only have one mod and atomizer combo to test all new flavors with. So it makes my process slower, but it also gives the flavors time to sit so I get a better idea of how they last in the long run.
I will be posting my customary results in my flavor database as well as on this thread. I canā€™t wait to share some knowledge with all of you.
Edit, I didnā€™t mean to specifically reply to your post @anon84779643 My bad.

6 Likes

Ehā€¦ itā€™s been so lonely here @Laura5 :stuck_out_tongue:
No worriesā€¦

5 Likes

First first time Iā€™ve mixed and like an all fruit juice. wow the honeydew is fabulous!
Honeydew Blossom
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2961768/honeydew blossom %23Flavorah

7 Likes

haha!! @Jazzy_girlā€¦ looks goodā€¦ and yeah that honeydew melon! Hot diggity!! :slight_smile:

What do you really think of the fruits in this batch? How are you finding them?

Meā€¦The drinks are just non stop good, and that tobaccoā€¦ I have run it from .4% which is really lightā€¦ up to 2.5% I made an ry4 with it that is just beautiful <3 still issue with both basesā€¦ but perhaps it is just me?? who knows?!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Iā€™m moving a little slower than you. oh Iā€™m looking forward to the tobacco!! it smells amazing! I hope its just as tasty! Iā€™ll be mixing that one today. so far Iā€™m really liking the flavors tho! Iā€™m a big fan of #Flavorah for sure!!!
Iā€™d like to mix your drink up tho! it looks great

6 Likes

Im slowing down hereā€¦ taking a break today and getting all my drippers and tanks ready for round 3ā€¦ a lot of my flavors I am having to adjustā€¦ and now I am only down to the bases, those twoā€¦ just not sure ofā€¦ Roseā€¦ I find keeping it super simple is the best, over 2% which I am still in shockā€¦ it could be me, who knows? but that tobacco! :wink:

I do love my drinksā€¦ I have a few thousand already dancing in my head! Love my @Flavorah!! :smile:

I am still not ready to crank out my notes on these, altho I have a ton of paper notes, will try to include all the details I have been trying to wrap up in my headā€¦ Sometimes the tongue does play tricks :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

thatā€™s for sure! I learned if I back off of it for awhile and come back it helps alot. this honeydew melon really tamed down and is like a mouthful of summer :wink:
gonna mix up your soda today when I get home

6 Likes

Yeah that honeydew melon, I can see shortages of it right nowā€¦ There is nothing else out there that tastes that good!!! even if we are using it a touch higher than normal, omgā€¦ I have some wicked ideas with it :stuck_out_tongue:

Df let me know what you think of the mt dewā€¦ Im vaping it right nowā€¦ seems perfect after an overnight sitā€¦ thinking on popping in some cherries next timeā€¦ bet itā€™d be an awesome base for my Shirley temple I haveā€¦ :smile:

all of the fruits this round are just gorgeous!!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

oh my goodness a Shirley temple sounds fantastic!!
yes I agree the fruits are really lovely this time :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Iā€™m actually loving this batch of flavors. I havenā€™t tried a few yet but so far very very high quality concentrates!!
I mixed up you mt dew but added a touch of cream. very nice!

7 Likes

Will be tinkering again tomorrow, I have a few other ideas too!

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1867741/Smoky%20Blue's%20Black%20Cherryā€™s%20Shirley%20Temple

I bet the cola and citrus soda will be sweet in thisā€¦ will redo it in the morning :smile:

I agreeā€¦ frosted Mt Dew is fab! :smiley: I still stand that this batch is different, but it should provide an easier way to mix flavors for those new to flavorahā€¦

7 Likes