New Flavorah Flavors and a Flavorah Giveaway!

Congratulations SolteroDIY! Thank you all for playing along and thank you to Flavorah for the great prize!

UPDATE… The contest is now closed and the winner will be chosen soon! Good luck! …

The new Flavorah flavors are here along with a giveaway! Flavorah has generously given us a complete set of the Flavorah assortment packs to give away including the Flavorah recipe book 1 and 2. To enter for your chance to win just comment telling us your favorite Flavorah flavor. The winner will be chosen Wednesday, April 7th. Anyone can enter, however, shipping/duties and taxes may apply if you are located outside of the lower 48 states. Good luck!

6 Likes

Banana!!! I love the banana Runts vibe I get from just plain FLV Banana!

3 Likes

Wow, thanks a lot for putting this up here @Bull_City_Flavors. Despite agreeing with @Wombatred26 as to the DELISH nature of Flavorah’s Banana, I think the biggest game changer was …

I had such a hard time trying to nail down a great cinnamon for every occasion, and then I found FLV already did it for me. Super strong, very versatile, and probably the BEST Cinnamon out there.

4 Likes

I agree with @SessionDrummer on the rich cinnamon but want to add that Flavorah Peppermint is the best mint out there and my favorite. Add some Rich Cinnamon to it…well, that’s heaven.

3 Likes

Red Burley: It is vital to many of my autumn and winter blends. And especially when I want a vintage tobacco blend to accompany a decent Scotch.

3 Likes

Marshmallow Vanilla… great component to have!

2 Likes

It’s really hard to decide about my favourite. If I think about the most special moment in mixing it’s Pink Guava.

3 Likes

For me it’s gotta be FLV Milk and Honey, I sometimes just grab the bottle and give it a whiff.

Thanks for the contest @Bull_City_Flavors and @Flavorah

3 Likes

My favorite flavor of flavorah is hands down beer nuts … I love it.

3 Likes

Papaya Punch is one of my favorites. Thanks BCF & FLV!

3 Likes

Cured tobacco is my favorite because it’s what got me off cigarettes
Thank you for a chance to win

4 Likes

My favorite is Wild Melon.

5 Likes

Same, one of my all time faves.

3 Likes

FLV Wild melon is my favorite. Thank you BCF and Flavorah for the contest!

3 Likes

I enjoy apple filling for the gooey texture it gives.

3 Likes

Rich Cinnamon FLV is the top for me!

3 Likes

UPDATE… The contest is now closed and the winner will be chosen soon! Good luck! …

6 Likes

Thank you BC and Flavorah!!! So excited :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @wllmc

3 Likes

Congrats! Enjoy!

4 Likes