New guy from Georgia

Savannah Ga

1 Like

LOl that’s funny… I have a feeling I maybe spending more money very soon.

Good luck, don’t drip and drive, ok?

I’m slowly learning how to operate on this forum with what little time I get to jump on here but I’m finding answer’s left n right. THIS PLACE ROCKS…I’m so glad I joined. I checked out a few other forums before joining here and I noticed you guy’s were not as tough on the newbie’s as the other forums were for asking repeated questions. At least on the topic’s read.

1 Like

Seriously, this is the place where you will get “real” help. 99.999% of the people here are really good folks. Mixing is challenging. It does take a while to learn your preferences and what works for “you”. There’s no dumb questions, don’t be afraid to ask. We all started vaping not knowing anything.

3 Likes

Welcome @Hydroboy :grinning:

As you can see from the linked recipes, there are only 17 recipes associated with Marlboro type vapes. This should give you some indication as to how successful (or not) folks are at cloning the real thing. As @Josephine_van_Rijn said, it’s probably not going to happen in a way to satisfy you. But, you can look forward to experimenting with a myriad of tobacco flavors. Most tobacco fans just realize after a while that creating vapes which they can enjoy on a daily basis is the key.

I was a RYO smoker for way too many years. No synthetic tobacco could touch what I was smoking. However, tying to find enjoyable tobacco flavors sent me on a wonderful journey of trial and error. :grinning: When you get a chance, buy some Inawera Dirty Neutral Base or some tobacco absolute from someone. This will help you with the search for that ash note in your vape. Sorry that Wizard Labs doesn’t carry it. :pensive: However, if you are ordering from them again, buy yourself a small bottle of the Inawera S’ Desert Ship and see how you like it. It does carry a nice analogue Turkish tobacco note that is useful with other tobaccos.

Also, if you are ordering from Bull City Flavors, check out their Super Concentrate tobacco line. I have found most to be excellent tobacco concentrates which which to work and the steep time is relatively low, as opposed to others; 72 hrs to a week is the norm.

Good luck on your journey and have fun with your tobacco experimentation. :grinning:

3 Likes

I haven’t used much tobacco flavorings lately, but I would recommend 7Leaves (FA) and Desert Ship (INW)

1 Like

Or - here in the state of South Carolina that $93 is worth 1.66 cartons of cigarettes which I was smoking in about 6 days before quitting. Whoomp, there it is! :slight_smile:

Hi Robert, and welcome to ELR!

4 Likes

Cool, we go to Tybee several times a year. Love it!

That is correct sir!

You might want to give something like this a try?

http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavorsexpress/tobaccoexpress/tobacco-additive-by-tobacco-express.html#review-list

Or

http://www.bullcityvapor.com/real-cig-sc/

I’ve not personally used it, but I have read in other forums where the “Real Cig” does a pretty good job of creating an analogue cig type vape. :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s awesome to here. As a kid I grew up on Tybee.

@Hydroboy …did a bit more research towards your goal:

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/tobacco-absolute-a-flavor-all-by-itself.654376/

Most of the folks on the ECF “tobacco type” threads are into giving up good info and helping folks find what they need to scratch that itch. :wink:

Do some search bar work first and read some of the threads to see if the question you have in mind has already been answered. On occasion, a poopy head will jump in and ask you why you’re asking the same that was asked two pages back or slam you for getting off topic even the slightest bit…however, that doesn’t happen that often.

Some folks, on any forum, can be a bit militant and/or cruel with their tongue when they feel like their “Homefront has been invaded by a foreigner”… asking all kinds a questions and causing problems! :imp:

Just saying, there’s a lot of tobacco info there, because certain tobacco folks on ECF have been riding those same threads for years, years and years!

2 Likes