New here, curious is there a recepie generator based off of concentrates?

Hi all, new here to getting into mixing my own juice. I’m curious and this might be a total rookie question, is there any sites that you can select the flavor concentrates you have, and it will populate what recipe’s you’re able to make with the concentrates you already have.

I’m a strawberry / desert type vape preference. I bought a bunch of desert type flavors and also a bunch of CAP flavors as well. I’ve been browsing a ton of recipes and the site rocks. I just want to see if there was maybe a site we could punch in our current flavors and maybe something populates out? Again, probably wishful thinking.

Any rate, glad to be here to learn and browse. Hoping I can come down with a good Strawberry Milkshake type flavor eventually.

Vape on gang.
Spankey

6 Likes

Click on ‘What can I make’ on the homepage and Sherlock will help.

5 Likes

Thanks, can you tell I’m new LOL I have to add my flavors in HA.

6 Likes

Just add your flavors in and the thanker will let you know what you can mix, remember no question is a bad or stupid question
Glad your here

6 Likes

Thanks all, out of the flavors I have currently from CAP It came up with 54 different recipes. Freaking amazing.

I bought a bunch of concentrates from Central Vapors so now I have to figure out how to add those.

6 Likes

After your results show up click on the last column heading. It will bring up the most stared recipes. Once you find a mixer you like from his/her recipe you like click on the picture ( avatar) of the mixers which allows you to follow the mixer and shows all their recipes.
If you like bakery and dessert follow TOC.

5 Likes

Ideally, you should enter the flavor name, and look for (Central Vapors) at the end…
Realistically, you will probably find some of them listed using an abbreviation (CV).

PLEASE NOTE, that central vapors is quite likely (like many other shops) re-labeling what the actual brands are, and just selling them under their own name (Central Vapors).

Certain names may be easy to spot as to who actually manufacturers them.
The more unique the name [EG: Cinnamon Danish Swirl; there are only a couple of manufacturers who sell that: the most likely being Capella] the easier they are to identify.
The more common the name |EG: Strawberry], the more difficult it will be to find out whose product they’re actually selling. At least until you get some experience under your belt.

Happy mixing! And welcome to the fold. :grin:

5 Likes

You need to add your flavours to your stash, then the site can generate recipes based on what you have. Sadly I cannot explain now - my bedtime.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. I was able to get all my flavors added. Now to put on my thinking cap LOL

6 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

5 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Spankey and don’t worry about stupid questions because there are no stupid questions. Unless of course, you ask the same question over and over. LOL

Anywho, try reading the GUIDE it has all the info you will need when starting out at ELR and if you don’t understand something then ask and we will answer.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Spankey :grinning: Yeah, isn’t Sherlock fun?..until you get 42,000 recipes :astonished: ! Once your stash grows you can single out which flavors you want to input.

4 Likes

@Spankey Welcome to the forum. Glad you found us and joined. This is a great place to ask DIY mixing questions because the folks here are willing to share their experience. Wishing you a happy new year for 2022 that includes you mixing some flavors that tickle your taste buds.

4 Likes