New here not quite found my way round

Hi Folks this may seem a stupid question, sorry. How do I search for other peoples recopies?

9 Likes

Welcome to ELR @michaelhaines. It can be overwhelming at first, but once you peek around, you’ll see it’s not that bad.

First things first, ELR is split into TWO sides. You are currently on the FORUM side, i.e. forum.e-liquid-recipes.com

You can head over to the RECIPE side of the site here …

12 Likes

Thanks Session appreciated. :+1:

5 Likes

On the recipe side look in the upper left corner. There’s a Search field that provides a couple of functions. It will find whole recipe names, flavors contained within a recipe and User names. Your search results will vary, depending on your spelling skills.

7 Likes

Welcome, Michael. Hope you’re on your way to finding those recipes. Another thing you can do if you’ve found a mixer whom you like their recipes, is follow them and their recipe feed will appear on your My Page/Favorites page. Click on My recipes/favorites at the top right hand corner.

8 Likes

You can also get there from the forum if your looking for something from someone, here. Tap on their icon, tap on their name, click on their recipe/profile link. It should open straight to their recipes. I’m going to use your profile, @TorturedZen, I hope you don’t mind.

7 Likes