New Ipv4 Mod

Yup! and if it proves to be reliable, I’ll probably get one. I never hear too many bad things about Sigelei’s function ability. @daath says they’re pretty much a workhorse.

Kinda looks like a single battery mod, with which might be the one thing I have an argument.

That is a pretty nice write up.

1 Like

I have three sigelei’s one 150w and two 30w and one ivpmini70w the sig’s are rock solid and the ivp is real nice too its a 70w with only 1 battery and it lasts longer than i expected…I guess I’ll just need to stuff more into the vape jar… lol I’m almost there already I’m gonna need that sigelei I’ll just practice w the ipv4 till then lol

1 Like

Recommended batteries guys? I can get Sony vtc4 2100MAH AND SAMSUNG INR 25r 2500MAH quite cheap what do I go with @quitter1 @Jimk @daath @NewDrip

From what I hear sony is good. I don’t think either is a bad choice.

1 Like

I like the Samsung but legit Sony’s r good to

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with either choice as long as they are from legit vendors.

1 Like

I can put you on to a website that sells definately legit 25R’s for about €4.29 each.

Buy10 and they become €4.05

The more you purchase the cheaper they become.

J

2 Likes

Check your PM’s @PIXXIEPUFFS

J

1 Like

@Jimk @Jondamon @quitter1 @NewDrip you guys are serious life savers it’s a shame we’ll never all be in the same room haha

I f***in love this forum!

4 Likes

What a session that would be lol.

J

2 Likes

You are Wales ain’t you bro?

I used to live in Telford near wolves Birmingham etc

I hear there’s a vape fest in Shrewsbury soon we coul meet there haha

I’m about an hour from Shrewsbury.

J

2 Likes

nkon.nl is a very good place to buy batteries! But I suspect that that is the shop @Jondamon was thinking of?

2 Likes

Did the price give it away??

I did not want to openly give out a link that was given to me by Robthevaper incase it offended him.

But yes that’s the place.

J

That’s where I grew up haha

Just placing an order the now fingers crossed they come before my ipv4

I know this isn’t the thread for it but @daath I’m just planning on placing an order with focalecig and fast tech do I order everything individually? On both sites or is that just a fast tech thing?

1 Like

I’m five mind away lol
Shrewsbury ma USA

1 Like

No idea really. My rule of thumb: If it’s from a non EU-country and postage is free, then I keep my orders low and split them (around $20-25 each). Don’t know if it’s necessary for you :smile: