New Ipv4 Mod

Idk …it’s kinda like …just don’t b so sloppy??? I already know not to I mean it’s liquid and electricity??? Am I wrong?

1 Like

No your absolutely right ! But idiots need protection too ! Haha

2 Likes

Can some one help me with getting my ipv4 to work right?

Whats it doing wrong?

I have never used a mod or nickle wire before so that’s where I’m stuck at. Is there a easy build I can make?

Nickel wire is extremely low resistance so make sure you gain Knowledge about coil building and calculating and checking resistance before you try using your mod and builds. Think safety first and don’t rush into it.

I’m gonna link you with some coil build tutorials.

Things you need to know about bulding coils

How to build coils.

How to wick your coils.

How to mount coils.

it helps to space the wraps on ur coil also and connections have to be tight…do you have a subtank mini?

After using my ipv 4 and rebuilding it I find it works great at .o5/.11 only I am using .056 now it’s great any thing higher than .14 wast of time very confusing because the owners manual calls for. 05. /.1 might even reads the OCC kanger nickel nickel heads at. 08 to. 11

3 Likes

Yes, it did, I was just looking at their website today and they are the cheapest for the 25R’s I could find.

1 Like

looks awesome, I just got an ipv4s from http://www.vapingbest.com/ipv4s-120w-variable-wattage-box-mod-by-pioneer4you-p-362 and it works absolutely great.

@Jimk, @NewDrip, @quitter1, can anybody explain to a paranoid noob what they mean when they say the battery is not protected? Is there something I have to do before using them?

I’m sure there will be a few weighing in on this topic (perhaps a new thread in order), however, here is a little light reading for now…

https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/blog-entry/9-battery-basics-for-mods-imr-or-protected-icr.4848/

2 Likes

Thanks for that Jim. Don’t think the exploding battery vids made me any less paranoid but I understand the difference between protected and unprotected. As a noob I thought you needed the protected ones but not so. I was going to get the Samsung INR18650-25R for my first venture into the ‘put your own batteries in’ mods. I guess I will be all right when I use them. As I said, I’m a bit paranoid. I’m very wary of things that can explode ever since I lived through a gas implosion when I was a lot younger. Scared the hell out of me.

2 Likes