NEW Lost Vape Centaurus BF Squonk

10 Likes

Thanks session drummer, I want one just got to figure out shipping. All 3 things i like in a mod squank 21700 and lost vape.

3 Likes

Tried to order, Every time payment failed to process.

3 Likes

Seems like they’ve change their ordering system. You complete the order first, then pay. I got mine to go through.

3 Likes

That was one of the things I got for Christmas, I love it :relaxed:

6 Likes

I tried 2 different cards, came back as order refused. Could it be that I am in NY and shipping to here sucks.

3 Likes

Don’t know who your ordering from but I use a Visa debit card ordering from Hong Kong. Bank security is getting stupid.

2 Likes

Tried to order directly from lost vape, element vape has them also. May try to order from them.

3 Likes

I bought mine from ECM, but I just looked, they don’t have them anymore. :pensive:

2 Likes

Thank you :grinning: :grinning:
That’s a great price.

3 Likes

I’m in NY also. My order went through just fine. I used a MC.

3 Likes

I tried 2 different visas

2 Likes

Call your bank (Visa). Sound like they are blocking your purchases.
My bank did that to me without notifying me. I let them know I didn’t need their card and was transferred immediately to customer retention.

4 Likes

My Vpro still has some for $87, but some colors are sold out. They have fast shipping and good customer service :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Sure would like to have one of these, nice
I’ve been using a kangertech 160 dripbox for ever

2 Likes

Is this the same chipset as the Grus?

1 Like

I believe so with the chip ,I’ve had mine since Xmas ,but I don’t like the bottle it feels sort of saggy when you squonk and takes its own time to suck back.you have to hold the squeeze longer than I normally would other than that the bottle storage with using a tank works well

3 Likes

No. Same chip set as the Thelma.

4 Likes

Thanks for the @rcleven.

2 Likes

I always have problems ordering gear or flavors from chefs when i use a visa. My MC always works out ok. Im really not sure why .

3 Likes