I found this forum a little while ago and love it. Lots of good info. I’ve been vaping since March and am cigarette free! Started with 12 mg and am down to 2. Have taken up mixing my own EJuice. Mostly because of this forum and ELR. Found lots of good recipes. I was worried that they wouldn’t compare with the premium EJuice my wife and I had been vaping. But they are quite a bit better. It’s pretty awesome! In two weeks I’ve mixed up approximately 30 different batches totalling over a liter.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum and yes, DIY liquids are so much better than store bought!

3 Likes

I love it 'cause we know what we’re getting in our liquids when we do it ourselves! :wink:

Welcome @budd77!

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

welcome to the cool kids club!!!

3 Likes

Welcome. Joined for the same reason you did. I wonder how many DIY’ers are flailing around unaware of this site?

3 Likes

Welcome. There are a lot of great recipes andp people here. You have been busy making e juice

3 Likes

WElcome to our mixing madness! And congrats on quitting the smokes. It’s an awesome feeling to be free of Big Tobacco for good.

Vape (and mix) on!

3 Likes

welcome to Wonderland @budd77

2 Likes

Welcome @budd77 glad you’ve put down the stinkies. I enjoy mixing my own juice because of what @jimk said I have the control over what I choose to put in it. For me that’s just one of the top features to DIY’n.

4 Likes

@budd77 welcome and well done for quitting the cig’s.

3 Likes

I Don’T Get the 2 Nic I get the thirty batches. Now all you need is 20 rdas, eight pounds cotton,50 batteries assorted sizes, thousand foot of wire assorted sizes and types. Ten or fifteen tanks, 30 mods assorted types and shapes and colors. Make Your own box mods and a DAMN good plastic card Ching Ching. OHM Meters,Volt Meters ,Boxes,Bottles Glass and plastic You will walk a mile for a bottle. I dream about this stuff i have flavor gasms . I made my self cup of coffee a minute ago and put ten drops dark chocolate (TFA) .5 Ml 3 star Good Mix . I can stop any time i want to want to. Life begins @ .08 OHMS on Stacked 26650 s This could happen to you budd77. AII i wanted to do was stop smoking . LOL :sunglasses:
Welcome Woo hoo

3 Likes

I’ve gone from 12 mg of nic to 2 mg of nic.

2 Likes

Yes I’ve been making lots of juice. My wife vapes as well so I need to. I just got another shipment of supplies so I’ll be busy this afternoon. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Don’t know why, but when I was reading your post, I was reading it a mile minute. LOL

Just being silly that’s what happened to me. Hope ya find your marbles…

1 Like