New mod recommendations

I would have, but I had to buy tires instead. :rage:

1 Like

I would of mentioned the cuboid but it has no lock feature. You can only lock the adjustment buttons not the fire button.

I know Iā€™m gonna get SLAMMED for this, but I HAVE to recommend the SMOK XCube II, Snow Wolf 200w or the Reuleaux 200Wā€¦
The XCube II literally has ALL the ā€œBells & Whistlesā€ one would EVER want in a Mod! Temp Control, Wattage Mode, Memory Mode, LED lighted ā€œFire Buttonā€ Bluetooth enabled to communicate with its iPhone/Android APP ( SMOK BEC App) Puff Counter AND Daily Puff Plan, you name itā€¦the XCube has it! Plus it is upgradable to 180W and I hear a 200W upgrade is in the near future!
Utilizes two 18650 Batts, and has a variety of Silicone, Real Wood ( real wood skins by WUD) and other skins available. For under $100 I don think you can beat it!!!

Literally? Well shitā€¦ I got screwed then. Mine doesnā€™t whistle, chime or have any bells on itā€¦ literally.

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Time Out Corner (Hash it Out)

Ahh, so the 5 button click is an on/off then, not a lock?

Yep. Press and hold + & - together to lock settings.

Actually locking the adjustment is all I really need to lock. The IPV4 gets out of adjustment when I have it in my side pocket. If I could lock that I wouldnā€™t be searching for a new mod.

2 Likes

Well if thats all you need then there you go. The rx200 and e vic mini do aswell but there 1 & 3 batt mods.

Thought in here would be a good place to say that Iā€™ve been vaping an aromamizer on top of a VT133 for about 24hrs now. I own 2 reuleauxs, an efusion, and this for DNA200s. It may kinda be my favorit, although I donā€™t think it claims to fire as low as a Realeaux.

Using new 25R5s itā€™s got a little better battery life than my Efusion, is much lighter than the Reuleaux, and has easily the most positive/best feel in the hand. I love the Reuleaux but it can be a bit slippery and dangerous to your teeth on a bumpy road. You can find the buttons on the 133 with mittens on. It looks pretty classy in person IMO. The only complain I have is that the USB connector is not perfectly aligned in its hole. . .and that isnā€™t a complaint. Itā€™s narrower than the Efusion and feels better in the hand. . .it ainā€™t THAT pretty though.

4 Likes