NEW NomNomz Super Concentrates (Super Charged) Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

Is there any way of telling which are new flavors and which are the old chefs

3 Likes

I’ve always used CSC Toffee (Butter) at least at 1%…sometimes up to 1.5%. Gorgeous buttery flavor. Also goes well with chocolate like the candy bar. I use VSO English Toffee along with it. They pair well. Steeping a recipe right now using both. Best steep for me has been from 5-7 days, so not bad.

5 Likes

Iv been looking for the right toffee for years to clone backwood brews malty toffee. I know its mostly em but there is a toffee in it just could never find one to fit perfect

4 Likes

Thank you @iLardyboy.

2 Likes

Thank you very much @TakeMeToTheSea, that really means a lot.

3 Likes

Added this to the OG post as a reminder. These tests, are NOT the entire NomNomz SC line, but only the ones I have never tested before. To fill in the gaps, please check out my previous reviews of the Chefs SC line here …

7 Likes

Do you have a list of which ones are new releases and not the original chefs?

3 Likes

Richard @iLardyboy certainly can tell us what they are! :wink:

1 Like

Alright, I’m PROBABLY going to regret asking this, but beyond the Whiskey Cream, are there any other flavors you guys are fiending for, that I could MAYBE move up in the list ?

5 Likes

First off, sorry they still aren’t bringing back Oats. :anguished:
Well, since they don’t make Peach Apricot anymore (I never even got to try it), I’d like to see if either of those 2 Peaches might mix well with their Apricot to get close to what so many mixers raved about with that old P.A. So, I’d look forward to those 3 reviews. Please & thank-you! :hugs:

5 Likes

Heeey! Thanks so much. Hadn’t thought of that. Sure can’t hurt to ask. (maybe Oats, too LOL) :+1:

5 Likes

@TakeMeToTheSea hell yeah they did !!!

Please remember, the LIST above, are flavors I have NOT TESTED YET. I previously tested OATS under the Chefs Brand, so it IS THERE, I’m just not RE-testing it.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just saw that Wafer-Nomz (Wafer-Chefs) is back. And INW Lime Monster is on sale at Nomz so I can make my lime sugar wafers again. :happycry: Happy Cry

6 Likes

Same as above @TakeMeToTheSea

4 Likes

If your talking about the New Flavors from Nomz the peach apricot is available. I got it with order , if they arent restocking let me know. If its something you love and want ill send

3 Likes

Raspberry Wafer please! Oops never mind I bought it for myself.

3 Likes

Alright guys, just trying to help clear up the confusion here. There still seems to be some CONFUSION as to the nature of this testing series. Here we go:

The flavors I listed above (69 I think), are ONLY the flavors that I have NOT TESTED yet.

This means, that I already tested a great deal of them, while under the Chefs name/brand. I did not want to waste time RE-TESTING flavors that I’d already tested, so the decision was made, to have ONLY the flavors I had NOT TESTED, shipped out.

The list above, reflects THOSE flavors, NOT the entire NomNomz Super Concentrate lineup.

Look, hehe, we all KNEW, this was going to be a partial shit-show. Why ?? Because many of these flavors had been released, tested, and used under the Chefs brand. NOW, many/most are now the same flavors, just under a NEW brand, NomNomz.

I can’t speak with specificity as to whether or not a small number were dropped, and/or exactly which ones were added yet, BUT @iLardyboy might be willing to add some insight into that aspect.

I loved a LOT of the older Chefs flavors, and I’m sure it will be the same with the “new” ones. If you are looking for a flavor, please go to NomNomz, and check and see if it’s actually there, rather than base it soley on JUST my current testing list.

I can understand the confusion, as very often, I end up testing and entire series, from beginning to end.

If you have ANY questions, please hit me up.

7 Likes

Well hell YEAH!!! Thanks! :joy: :+1: :clap:
The whole reason I first ordered Oats way back when was because of your review! :wink:

3 Likes

:coffee:

5 Likes

Thank-you Fiddy! @fidalgo_vapes I will let you know. Also, you mentioned (maybe a couple weeks ago?) you’re having trouble locating MOL Creamy Greek Yogurt. I grabbed a fistful of little bottles back when “changes” were going on with them. Would you like one? :grin:

4 Likes