NEW NomNomz Super Concentrates (Super Charged) Reviewed by SessionDrummer -- Testing Now!

At least I can tell you immediately that it sure is delicious! :laughing: :heart_eyes: :yum: :+1:

2 Likes

Chocolate Hazelnut (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-10-24) – Having recently tested NomNomz Roasted Hazelnut and loving it, wanted to see what was going on with this one. Now, I did get some of it in here, but not all of it, and probably because of the pairing with the Chocolate. It tasted like 50% Hazelnut, and 50% Nuts, so the tempering came at a cost. The chocolate tasted almost like a mashup of NomNomz Milk, and Dark Chocolates, which leaned towards the MC. At 1.5% it was nicely strong, and a few ticks below mid-level sweet. No off-notes, and/or out of place. I think my only “want” would have been, you guessed it, MO HazelnutZ. Now, this may not be everyone’s perception, but for my tastes, I would have liked the Hazel just a bit higher. As it stood however, no dryness, bitterness, and much of the earthy, darker tones from the Hazel managed to pull through, despite the choco pairing. All in, a good showing, but needed just a bit more Hazelnut. I struggled to score this one, marking down solely for the light(er) Hazelnut, but finally decided on an 8.95/10.

10 Likes

Tobacco (Gold) (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-10-24) – Being an avid NOT-toabacco-er, I won’t be able to break this one down or compare it to most other tobaccos, and NO, I don’t NET. My tobacco reviews typically go something like this, so read on at your own risk. No doubt, this was a tobacco. It presented fairly complex, to my non-bacco tastebuds, and had a nice “fresh cut” taste to it. It had hints of fresh straw,very light chocolate, nuts, and coffee if you can believe it or not. There was a certain “dirty-ness” to this one, not ashy, but a nice grungy, dirty undertone.that really worked with this one. It was fairly sweet, but still a few ticks below mid-level. There was an almost creamy-ness to it, but it wasn’t creamy, if that makes sense. Yeah, I got ALL THAT from this one. Hopefully a NET’er, or BACCO’er will chime in, and give you a better perspective on this one. All in, it was a convincing tobacco, with a very natural overall taste, with some very complex undertones. Having little to nothing to compare this to, AND being the “Not Bacco Guy”, I’m going to leave this grungy, little dirty one at a 9.5/10

11 Likes

So basically is best combo 1.5% Nomz Chocolate Hazelnut with 1% Nomz Roasted Hazelnut or 1.5% for both?

3 Likes

@McDuckie, that might swing it too far the other way, maybe 1.5% Choco Hazel, and .60% Roasted Hazel to see what it does.

2 Likes

:+1: I could go for a well crafted Nutella vape. Something with lots of Chocolate and Hazelnut and with a nice full mouthfeel. I may have to work on that after I get this FLV recipe finished. Maybe a rich chocolate custard with Hazelnut and just a touch of PB cream to really set off the hazelnut. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Toffee (Candy) (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-10-24) – Having had STELLAR results with NomNomz Toffee(Butter) , I had VERY high hopes for this one. Boy, was I in for a surprise. I actually got little to none of the delicious buttery toffee mentioned above, and instead got a very slight HINT of it, and I think they paired it with a butterscotch-ish flavor, but it went sideways, and ended up throwing a somewhat “Play-Doh” note. Not as much as CAP’s Glazed Donut, but once I tasted it, I couldn’t un-taste it. I also picked up on a somewhat creamy Vanilla swirling in around in there as well. For me, as soon as I didn’t get much of the OG Butter Toffee, it was already sliding downward, but the Play-Doh-ish element pushed it even further. It wasn’t a terrible flavor, but I don’t know if I’d have thought Toffee Candy though. At 1.5% it was full, and just below mid-level sweet, and that pretty much about sums that up. I DO think I’ll be getting a BIGGER bottle of the Toffee (Butter) though. Dropping this one down a bit, to a 4.5.

12 Likes

@SessionDrummer I am so bummed! I have already purchased this flavor and haven’t tried it yet, I had high hopes that it would fit into my wheelhouse flavor profiles… I guess I could use it for insecticide on my tomato plants or maybe flavor my mole bait :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

I think the toffee candy although not as insanely good as the butter toffee is still very good. I dont get any play doh from it at all. To me it very similar to butter toffee but instead of the butter note it has a bit more traditional toffee note. Maybe more of a skor bar then werthers like the butter toffee is. Imo i give the butter toffee a 10 and the toffee candy a 8.5 maybe 9

6 Likes

Well @TimWV do me, or US, a favor. When you get it, YOU test it, and report back YOUR findings. Please never decide completely or solely on my reviews LOL, that’s too much pressure for me to bend my taste to be like EVERYONE’S !!!

TBH, the Toffee (Butter) was SOO good, I was actually more shocked than saddened. Please get yours in, and YOU see what you think, and then share.

5 Likes

Candy Floss (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-10-24) – This one smelled like a fresh spun cotton candy in the bottle, and the room note on it, was the same if not better. Literally, you start clouding a room up with it, and you’d think you were at a Carnival. Now, hehe, what was ODD with this one, was the taste, was EXTREMELY light. Wispy thin. There was an initial sweet on-rush, but after that, it just all but disappeared. Very light at 1.5%, and what little flavor I did get was almost like a very light vanilla, and hints of cotton candy, and not much else. Tasting it directly off the finger it had more ooomph, but testing it, it just evaporated. There was a very light scorched note, but it came and went. No off-notes, but sadly not a lot of ON-notes either. Maybe increasing it might help, but unknown. Great room note, and air freshener. 4.9/10.

12 Likes

Yup i just got plain old tpa circus cc. Just em with vanillin. Really a additive not for vaping solo

4 Likes

Cranberry (SC) (Nomz) 1.5% (3-10-24) – Two things jumped out immediately with this one, the first was, there was some Cranberry in there, and the second was a musky-ness. It was almost like the true muskiness you get from authentic blueberry flavors, and I’m not sure if it helps, or hurts here. Once I tasted it, I couldn’t stop tasting it. It wasn’t off-putting, and you could probably work with it in a mix, but solo’ing it, it did distract from the Cranberry notes somewhat. The cranberry felt like it was maybe 50-60% of the way there, and it tasted stewed, not freshly picked. There was some sizzling tart-ness on the finish, but only a bit, and it was overshadowed by the sweetness. I wouldn’t call it candied, but it was a tick above mid-level sweet, which helped keep it in the stewed camp. A bold flavor choice for sure, and I’m sure not easy to create. Overall, it could work in a mix, but it would need some help. The muskiness was present till the end, although somewhat recessed. This bold flavor felt good at a 6.5/10.

10 Likes

Yeah, that’s TPA alright. I don’t know if there was any EM in this or not, didn’t taste like it. But then again, it was light as hell.

2 Likes

This smelled beautiful, I agree!

Burnt vanilla sugar. It smells like cotton candy from the bottle, but vaping it brought a burned vanilla sugar. Not really sweet. VT and SSA are slightly better. Maybe for a brulee? 2 star rating from me.

4 Likes

So it’s basically TPA Cotton candy (EM). Better as a sweetener?

2 Likes

Thanks so much @STR8V8PING I can’t think of anything else at the moment. If there’s flavors you don’t use that I have use for, I’ll let you know. I’ll PM you.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Lynda_Marie I really appreciate that. I’ll pm you but no hurry, whenever you find it convenient.

3 Likes

@McDuckie where are you buying your nicvape flavors?

2 Likes

I got all of my Nic vape flavors direct from them. I don’t believe they are still in business though some retailers still have some of their products. I know DIYVapor still Carrie’s a few Nic Vape. I have a 3ml of (SC) Whiskey from Diyejuice that is very similar to the Nicvape Whiskey. I was told that it’s made by a Chinese company that also makes Flavor express. It is a very smooth Whiskey flavor without the overwhelming oak undertones like VT or FA. Another good one if you want little to no oakiness is Molinberry JD Whiskey available @ DIYVapor. I actually just bought this whiskey essence from Amazon. It is typically blended into grain alcohol or vodka to add a whiskey flavor. I’m going to try blending it into pg to see if it creates a good whiskey flavoring.

3 Likes