New petition

9 Likes

CAPHRA petition link

13 Likes

Done. Thanks for the share.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @Letitia

WHO continues to ignore numerous independent and peer-reviewed scientific studies supporting vaping as a much safer alternative to deadly cigarettes. Public Health England, for example, stands firmly behind its 2018 review, which concluded that ‘e-cigarettes are around 95% safer than combustible cigarettes ,’” says Ms Loucas.

She says the study group in WHO’s report recommends bans on all aspects of vaping that are the cornerstone of its effectiveness - recommendations not based on scientific evidence but on theories - some of which have already been clearly disproven.

These latest WHO policy recommendations do nothing to enable elected representatives, or the general public, to make informed decisions. This is a public health fail of epic proportions, particularly when we know many smokers have opted not to switch to a safer alternative while some vapers have returned to smoking because of the ongoing confusion WHO stirs up ,” she says.

7 Likes

Done @letita. Couldn’t catch it, because there were soo many people signing !!!

6 Likes

@Letitia I couldn’t wait to sign this and post on my other forum. Thank you for bringing this here. I get a good feeling with this one :+1:

7 Likes

@Chef_Johnny I think this petition will give you a lot of useful information for John Oliver. Check it out. And of course, sign it!

6 Likes

Signed. Thx Letitia!

7 Likes

Done. Completed. Fini.

6 Likes

Few of the Shiny’s are signing as well. Fingers crossed your optimism plays out.

6 Likes

Letitia, thanks for this. Just signed it. I get so tired of misinformation about vaping becoming mainstream “truths”. I expect more from the WHO, but disappointment is becoming the norm for me, which is truly sad.

5 Likes

Signed. Thx Letitia!

6 Likes

Signed. Thx Letitia!

5 Likes

Signed & shared on twitter.

4 Likes

Done! Thanks for the link.

4 Likes

^^^ Bump to the top …

3 Likes